News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Charger Tail light Pannel

Started by Blown70, May 11, 2006, 02:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

I have a 70 Charger now how does the dress up pannel go on the tail lights?  Do you have to drill holes in the tail pannel?  Or do they attach to the lights themself somehow? :shruggy:

JimShine

There are several holes in the tailpanel for the studs.

Blown70

Quote from: JimShine on May 11, 2006, 04:52:06 PM

Ummm well I guess the car had to come with such a tail pannel?  Mine did not and I wanted to use a tail pannel and did buy one..... Guess I better think again ehhh?

Tom

moparguy01

Quote from: Blown70 on May 11, 2006, 09:02:28 PM

Ummm well I guess the car had to come with such a tail pannel?  Mine did not and I wanted to use a tail pannel and did buy one..... Guess I better think again ehhh?

Tom

or we could mark it and drill holes.....

Blown70

Sure we could do that, I just thought they attached differently I guess I know now.

Tom

PocketThunder

I have an extra one already cut out for my 500, cut yours out and i'll trade you :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

JimShine

Quote from: Blown70 on May 11, 2006, 09:02:28 PM

Tom

It depends on the model. Not all 70 Chargers had that beauty panel.

moparfied

I believe there  are 13 holes for the taillight trim. The easiest way to install one,on a Charger that did not have one originally,is to make a paper template of the hole locations fron a Charger that did come with the finish panel from the factory.