DodgeCharger.com Forum
July 18, 2019, 08:34:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DodgeCharger.com decals are available here!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tutorial for how to remove the rear wing from a Superbird  (Read 613 times)
RammJaeger

« on: May 12, 2019, 07:19:16 PM »

This weekend I removed the rear wing from my 1970 Superbird so I could get it on the top level of my two car lift and raise it up high enough to work under it or get other cars below it. I decided to film it in case it was helpful to anyone else here if they have to do this in the future. Thanks to forum member Daytona R/T SE for the tips on how to get it off.

https://youtu.be/HbgOq2OvUyA
XS29L9B2
Old Timer

dodge charger 440 rt 69

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 12:29:01 PM »

Nice tuto

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona
RammJaeger

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 03:41:20 PM »

Nice tuto

Thanks. Wasn't super hard to do, but there isn't a lot of info out there for how to work on the Superbird/Daytona specifics of this car. I didn't want to mess anything up. I figured it might help someone else down the road. Plus it was funny seeing me pulling on that wing forever Smiley
Mytur Binsdirti
Old Timer

We all put the yeast in.

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 06:13:43 AM »

Nice informative video. I'm sure others here besides me are thrilled with this new knowledge. While you're in the trunk area, could you please make up a video on how to remove the trunk lock? That one's got me stumped.

2thumbs
62 Max
Old Timer

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 08:40:06 AM »

Nice informative video. I'm sure others here besides me are thrilled with this new knowledge. While you're in the trunk area, could you please make up a video on how to remove the trunk lock? That one's got me stumped.

2thumbs

You're kidding,right ??  yesnod
Y1CHARGER

MAGA Mopars Are Great Again

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 07:17:59 PM »

Nice tuto

Thanks. Wasn't super hard to do, but there isn't a lot of info out there for how to work on the Superbird/Daytona specifics of this car. I didn't want to mess anything up. I figured it might help someone else down the road. Plus it was funny seeing me pulling on that wing forever Smiley
You're my hero, maybe you could make a video on how to change a tire next, I hear there are 5 nuts but not sure where to go from there???  seeing that you're cocky enough to say "There is one great thing about being an adult who can afford a Superbird, you donít have to listen to peopleís opinions, and can do whatever you want with your own car."
Mytur Binsdirti
Old Timer

We all put the yeast in.

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 05:11:26 AM »

You're my hero, maybe you could make a video on how to change a tire next, I hear there are 5 nuts but not sure where to go from there???  

That's easy; lefty loosy, righty tighty on the right & righty loosy, lefty tighty on the left. Or is it the other way around?  shruggy

This is so confusing.  eek
chargervert

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 07:52:18 AM »

"There is one great thing about being an adult who can afford a Superbird, you donít have to listen to peopleís opinions, and can do whatever you want with your own car."

When I pull up next to your Superbird, and ask if you have any Grey Pupon,you damn well better have some with that attitude!
Stevetona

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 07:13:09 PM »

You're my hero, maybe you could make a video on how to change a tire next, I hear there are 5 nuts but not sure where to go from there???  

That's easy; lefty loosy, righty tighty on the right & righty loosy, lefty tighty on the left. Or is it the other way around?  shruggy

This is so confusing.  eek

Wish you told that to the guy who snapped off my drivers side lug!

1969 Coronet R/T WS23L9G250610
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: