News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1972 Charger Rallye EV2 Rotisserie Restoration

Started by chargerkid, May 12, 2006, 02:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid

Just got the 72 Rallye stripped of all its parts and put it on the rotisserie.  Hopefully, I will get it back by this weekend from the media blast.  I will share photos of the entire rotisserie restoration. 

The car is EV2 (hemi orange) 440, automatic, bench, cassette, power windows, and a/c.  It is a rallye.

Hopefully, this restoration will not take that long.  Both quarters will be replaced, cowl area, front floor pans, inner fenders, rear trunk filler pan, and various areas.

Here is a picture of it going to the media blasters.

MassCharger73

1973 Charger

Goldfinger71

Chargerkid.............are you sure you know what you are doing?(lol) :icon_smile_big:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

twilt

CUT IT UP AND PART IT OUT!
just kidding of course. I look forward to seeing pics of the cars progress.

bryansgarage

Rob, I still have that very ,very nice 72 dutchman panel. It's cut with extra  on the ends and has the window and trunk channel.
Call me if you're interested
I hope to see it when it's done. You definatly know how to do them right.

chargerkid

Here's another one.  This is the first process in the media blast..walnut.  I got the car back and will post more pictures.  It needs alot of work.

The Ghoul

Quote from: chargerkid on May 17, 2006, 04:12:19 PM
Here's another one.  This is the first process in the media blast..walnut.  I got the car back and will post more pictures.  It needs alot of work.

part it for clutch money LOL!!
Lookin good, cant wate to see it with new metal in primer!
SO HURRY UP!!

1972Charger

280bb0

rob I would love to do this to my charger can you help

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

chargerlarry1980

this is my cars twin, I'd like to see this one too.

73chgrSE

hemi-hampton

His Profile sez he hasn't been in here since August 25th 2011 :scratchchin: :shruggy:

73chgrSE

I also took about a 10 year break from cars. Maybe he'll be back one day. :scratchchin: