News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christine's Daytona y otro cosas. Everyone is Welcome Here in This "Sandbox"

Started by 426HemiChick, June 02, 2019, 12:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

426HemiChick

Quote from: 62 Max on June 09, 2019, 12:01:25 PM
Quote from: 62 Max on June 09, 2019, 11:59:36 AM
Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 09, 2019, 11:21:39 AM
Quote from: ironbuilt on June 09, 2019, 10:54:21 AM
https://twitter.com/426hemichick

Haven't got a clue. Tried the links, didn't get anywhere. Sure isn't either of us. Thanks for the Heads Up.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
[/quote

Now I'm confused,your comment about Trump (Don't worry about Trump, we voted for him and we'll do it again )was the only mention of Trump in this thread,so where did this  come from ? (Tried the links, didn't get anywhere)   :shruggy:

Quote from: BeatersRus on June 09, 2019, 07:58:13 AM
well,now you know why theres so much disbelief flying around.
your methods caused way too much deception,at a time when the forums has just come off another deception/by/moparlady......
the best way to be,is Straightup and straightforwards.

and,allow me to say that while i did say i enjoy stories,i meant stories about the cars themselves.
i could care less if you are a martian and 3 feet tall,or if you have no life other than twitter or fb.
none of any of that extra stuff has a thing to do with the cars/or forum.
i Sincerely hope this isnt going to turn into a Trump Dump thread.

ty for your reply,and if possible,when you have the time,could you post the other 2 cars vin tags so we may enjoy those as well?
along with the vin/reggie of the hemicuda.,as all of those are accounted for.

Hi 62 max,                                  09 June 2019

The above quote has the Trump reference I responded to. it is no longer in the original post.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

held1823

This thread...........
No this thread is:

neither. this link provides insight into the story being told here, and the dates are well before this thread.

<i removed this link due to it having nothing to do with the car we are discussing>

this will be my last time weighing in on the topic. first, and perhaps least importantly, i am thankful this thread was started and did not continue on inside the thread regarding my car. every daytona and its ownership history are interesting stories that deserve to be shared, and each is worthy of being its own chapter in this "book".  this car is no exception, and dare i say one of the more unique histories regarding a daytona, a coveted hemi version at that, we shall ever see.

it may be true that some are here to only learn about the cars themselves, but any car history involves the people that owned that car. no one criticizes me including the family ownership history on my thread, nor chastises john for the stories that makes up not one, but two of the best threads on this forum. it is irrelevant if the cars are driven, or simply tucked away for decades. what is important is that each missing piece of the puzzle is solved. this thread certainly brought another piece of that puzzle to the table.

i would have found this a more amazing tale without the drama and deception. i can also understand how the lifestyle might make the owner hesitate to share it. it was/is possible that someone "lifted" the story and brought it to life here, and the falsehoods early on made that seem all the more probable. the "change" in writing style after dropping the charade certainly offers this story far more credence and makes it believable, at least for me. now the most unbelievable part for me is how someone with this lifestyle could vote for the party hell bent on demonizing it. that is not a question, and i do not want it answered as this is not the place for a political shit show. trump was only brought up when someone posted a link to a twitter account that almost certainly does not belong to the original poster here.

all of the above said, the history for this car is now clearer, and it will be cool to see what the future brings for it. the price is perhaps 1/3 too much, but someone with the funds will want these cars.  the owner is 79 years old, so time IS running out. get the build sheet for the car NOW.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Moparpoolman

Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 05, 2019, 10:32:59 AM
Quote from: BeatersRus on June 05, 2019, 02:04:02 AM
this is a bit confusing.
i read thru the op-s initial post on another thread,then here.
first it appears you say you have at least 2 big block cars left,including a hemi daytona with supposedly 4400 miles on it?
then when asked about pics you have to scan some older photographs?

do you actually Own any mopars now,or are these cars you once had ??
thanks in advance for clearing up the confusion.

:popcrn:

Hi BeatersRus,                           05 June 2019

I'll try to clear up the confusion:

In 1968 I bought a 68 Hemi Road Runner new from dealer stock. Drove it about 6 weeks and put it away with 4400 miles on it. It has been stored 51 years.

In 1969 I ordered a 440 Six-Pack with radio delete option (didn't want a hole in the fender for the antenna). Drove it about 8 weeks and put it away with 2600 miles on it. It has been stored 50 Years.

In 1972 I bought a used 69 Hemi Daytona and a 70 Hemi Cuda 4-Spd. I sold the Cuda in 1975 and at the same time put the Daytona in storage with the others. I sold the Cuda for a number of reasons, mainly I did not much care for driving it; it was more like being in a buckboard from the old western movies. Wish now that I still had it.

The Daytona has 39,000 miles on the clock. All three are sitting in my garage as they have been for the past 40 years. To transport the Daytona to its present location I had to remove the nose.

Christine Jessica
I don't understand why a Six Pack driven for 8 weeks with 2600 miles and put away would have needed and gotten an engine from a 68 Hemi Roadrunner that was only driven 6 weeks with 4400 miles on and put away.  Did you blow up the Six Pack?  If it were about racing then why not race the Road Runner?  What about the transmissions? swapped or stayed with the cars they came in?  Also why would the RR with only 4400 miles on it be missing the tail lights?  A lot of this doesn't make sense, can you explain? Are all the numbers matching engines still with you but in different cars?  Has the Daytona Engine been swapped into the RR or something else?  Finally, for the asking price for the cars, you might want to give Galen a call for that build sheet, if he sees this thread the price of the build sheet is going to go up. Heck he wants to wack you credit card just to ask him a question!

BeatersRus

Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 09, 2019, 01:46:02 PM
Quote from: cdr on June 09, 2019, 12:36:29 PM

LOL,  :smilielol:  :eek2:  the truth comes out HAHA

Hi Cdr,                                          09 June 2019

One person here has been making demands for proof. You would think he was a serious buyer. We never said we'd never sell them; we said they were not for sale, which infers: "At this moment."

The commenter is demanding all kinds of proof the cars exist. Those kinds of demands are rightfully those of a serious buyer, not some forum poster.

We have supplied ample proof the cars exist. If we have to go to a lot of effort that a real buyer would want and deserves, we want proof that they have the funds to acquire these cars and are willing to Wire the funds to our account. No Cash, No Checks, No Bank Drafts, No Bank Checks, Etc. strictly Wire Transfer from their account to ours. We didn't just fall off a "Turnip Truck."

Once the funds are secured, we will turn over the cars, titles, keys and all Mopar parts and accessories in our possession.

Almost everything has a price. Price means nothing unless there is a willing buyer.

My SO does not have a price, She is Priceless!!

Best Always,

Christine Jessica, 2nd in command,
426 Hemi Chicks
i dunno about Demanding proofs before,im positive i asked nicely for pics of the other vin tags and you responded about hoods.
i think you even stated that you would provide reggies/vins off those.

so about this demanding...
i merely suggested that for 1.6 mill you are going to NEED proof of these cars being yours and actually existing.
now that i read this post,i have to laugh out loud...

okay..now..didnt you say somewheres you were a cop?
now,if someone came to you and saysFirst you Deposit 1.6 mill into my account and Then ill turn over keys titles and actual cars that youve only seen a coupla pics of and a pic of a fender tag,what would You Say to me?
yeah.

so dont bother trying to make me out to be your bad guy,when all im saying is Logical things.
plus,each one of your twists pretty much went exactly as i predicted the whole way,including your fishing trip And your sex change.
congrats you probably hooked a few serious guys with these pics..lets just hope they are Logical as well.
im sure if i took pics at some of my buddies garages and then posted pics on the internet,i could be famous and make some money as well.
and,after thinking about it,and reading your pm,im not sure the B body guys would appreciate the head games over there,so im afraid i cannot in good conscience refer you there.

good luck with the cars,if they do exist and are yours i hope they end up in good homes.

chargervert

426HemiChick

Quote from: HANDM on June 09, 2019, 12:23:45 PM
WOW!
This is better than prime time serial TV, and I can't wait for the next episode!

You hemi chicks sound like a great pair of old birds and I'd bet you're great to hang out with. I do hope someone can secure the funds and get these cars back in the daylight to be enjoyed and appreciated.
Later

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Hi HANDM,                        09 June 2019

Thank you very much for the compliment and kind words. You are welcome at our hangout anytime. Right now it is getting ready to move, If you are in Arizona let us know and we'll PM you. We don't drink alcohol, smoke anything or use illegal substances.

We do like hot cars. We have the Mopars and Fords (Mustangs and the CV).

If you want to know more about me go to Susansplace.org and look for ChristineJ78, that's me and the avatar is the real me. I do not hide for any reason and enjoy being transgender and out.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

kiwigtx

Quote from: cudavic on June 09, 2019, 04:34:03 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on June 09, 2019, 02:57:47 PM

This thread...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBhQhKWOZmk

No this thread is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

This thread has been quite enlightening to say the least.  Sad there was so much deception involved in unraveling the story so far.
Kind of reminds me of this guy....( except I'm sure he wasn't a cross-dresser even though he's a true blue Chebbie guy)

https://youtu.be/F8JxxELTYn0

chargervert

[/quote]
I don't understand why a Six Pack driven for 8 weeks with 2600 miles and put away would have needed and gotten an engine from a 68 Hemi Roadrunner that was only driven 6 weeks with 4400 miles on and put away.  Did you blow up the Six Pack?  If it were about racing then why not race the Road Runner?  What about the transmissions? swapped or stayed with the cars they came in?  Also why would the RR with only 4400 miles on it be missing the tail lights?  A lot of this doesn't make sense, can you explain? Are all the numbers matching engines still with you but in different cars?  Has the Daytona Engine been swapped into the RR or something else?  Finally, for the asking price for the cars, you might want to give Galen a call for that build sheet, if he sees this thread the price of the build sheet is going to go up. Heck he wants to wack you credit card just to ask him a question!
[/quote]

It appears to me that the Hemi Road Runner, and the A12 Superbee were used for their intended purpose which was to race. Racing usually ends up causing broken parts, and engine failures.  Most likely that was the case with these cars. Not many Hemi cars or Sixpack cars survived 50 years with their original engines intact.

426HemiChick

Quote from: chargervert on June 10, 2019, 11:26:32 AM

[/quote]

It appears to me that the Hemi Road Runner, and the A12 Superbee were used for their intended purpose which was to race. Racing usually ends up causing broken parts, and engine failures.  Most likely that was the case with these cars. Not many Hemi cars or Sixpack cars survived 50 years with their original engines intact.
[/quote]

Hi chargervert,                             10 June 2019

I think we splained the RR's engine being made race ready in 68. Done too late for Ohio's lovely winter racing not season.

When 69 rolled around we ordered the limited edition 440 Six-Pack. The day it was delivered I drove it to my Dad's house to take him for a ride. We didn't get a mile away when the engine went. It had about 00006.? miles on the clock.

Had it towed back to the dealer. Long story short, the usual lousy QC from Chrysler and their staff failed to finish tightening/torqueing the rocker shaft bolts on the passenger side. Bent valves on right rear cylinder. They said they'd fix it and they did. Didn't take long for the rear cylinder to foul the plug about every other day.

Opened the Rocker cover and found both valve guides broken and riding up and down on the valve stems. Ordered a new head, valves, springs, rockers, shaft, bolts and all other pieces I needed.

We pulled the engine, installed the extra Hemi K member and she became Hemi powered. Made a test run at the drag strip in East Salem Ohio. One rod bearing spun so I pulled the engine, and ordered a new crank, extra rods and anything else I could think of.

Started on the rebuild and almost immediately found myself headed for Japan.... Again (3rd time). Packed everything up, stored the cars in a warehouse for three years. When I got back in 72, there were no new Hemi's available. I started looking everywhere for used Hemi Mopars. Flying all over hell and back, all I found were beaters. I knew enough about Hemi's to know tired old junk when I drove it.

Then one day my buddy found the Daytona in the Akron news paper and the rest is history. I actually found the Cuda first but the owner didn't want to sell it at that time. We bought the Daytona and within two weeks the Cuda owner called and asked if I was still interested. I said yes if the price was still what I had originally offered. He said Yes.

When he called I was on my way out the door. I had locked it, heard the phone and went back in to answer it. It was the Cuda guy. I didn't go where I had been headed..... to a Harley dealer to by a Hog. The Cuda probably saved my life by preventing me from killing myself riding something missing two wheels.

Both engines are still good, just need to be reassembled. Yes, some things have been swapped around but can be put back where they belong. The 6-Pack's rear is in the RR, the RR's is in the 6-Pack and the 6-pack has a Hemi K member. Its Wedge K member is here waiting to go back in it. This is where the extra K member has been these past 50 years. The RR's tranny is in the Daytona and the Daytona's tranny is on the cart sitting behind the RR. Everything is here, numbers match and all is well.

Hope this answers your questions. Thanks for being one of the good guys.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

Birdflu

Interesting story! I wasn't old enough at the time to experience first hand the QC problems I've always heard about (still playing with Tonka trucks at the time)  :lol:

Sure sounds like a lot of parts were swapped around between the cars, but heck, that's the way it was I guess. Pretty cool that you still have all the parts AND cars. Keep the stories coming!  :popcrn:

HANDM

Quote from: 426HemiChick on June 10, 2019, 01:00:59 AM
Quote from: HANDM on June 09, 2019, 12:23:45 PM
WOW!
This is better than prime time serial TV, and I can't wait for the next episode!

You hemi chicks sound like a great pair of old birds and I'd bet you're great to hang out with. I do hope someone can secure the funds and get these cars back in the daylight to be enjoyed and appreciated.
Later

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Hi HANDM,                        09 June 2019

Thank you very much for the compliment and kind words. You are welcome at our hangout anytime. Right now it is getting ready to move, If you are in Arizona let us know and we'll PM you. We don't drink alcohol, smoke anything or use illegal substances.

We do like hot cars. We have the Mopars and Fords (Mustangs and the CV).

If you want to know more about me go to Susansplace.org and look for ChristineJ78, that's me and the avatar is the real me. I do not hide for any reason and enjoy being transgender and out.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

Thanks for the offer but alas the only time I spend down south is at Disneyland with the family.
Me and the wife have often talked about visiting Arizona just to see what the desert southwest is like as her sister vacations there several times a year.
Never say never I guess!
Oh I don't smoke or drink either so we'd end up sipping soda or maybe some kool aid!   :cheers:
As I sit here typing with a glass to my left! :smilielol:

426HemiChick

Quote from: HANDM on June 10, 2019, 07:33:12 PM

Thanks for the offer but alas the only time I spend down south is at Disneyland with the family.
Me and the wife have often talked about visiting Arizona just to see what the desert southwest is like as her sister vacations there several times a year.
Never say never I guess!
Oh I don't smoke or drink either so we'd end up sipping soda or maybe some kool aid!   :cheers:
As I sit here typing with a glass to my left! :smilielol:

Hi HANDM,                                  10 June 2019

If you decide to drop by you will always be welcome. If your wife's sister vacations in Arizona several times a year, it must be a terrific place. We personally like the hot dry climate. It was 103 in Phoenix today with the humidity at 19%. Our kind of weather.

Keep in touch and like we said, if you're ever out this-a-way, look us up, you will always be welcome. We'll post it on the site when the move has been completed.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,                             11 June 2019

I have deleted the post of 11 June 2019 today 20 June 2019.

I want to apologize for the post I made right here on 11 June 2019. I had no business writing it and my S.O./Girlfriend warned me to not post it. I did anyway and I do regret that I allowed my judgment to sink into the sewer. That being said I have no excuse, none whatsoever for what I did.

All I can do is remove the cruddy post and promise to 
never repeat making such a stupid rotten post in the future.

I take full responsibility for the post. The Love of My Life Warned me that it was crude and should NOT be posted. I posted anyway. This apology and the need for it rests fully on my shoulders and should not reflect on Her in any negative way.

You folks have been very cordial and have treated us/me very well in spite of my crude remarks. I thank You for that; you didn't have to but you rose above me and my ignorance.

I Sincerely Thank You All,

Christine Jessica Hernández (aka Chet Headley)

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,                           11 June 2019

Poopy trails done; now some of the stuff some of you have been asking for:

1968 Hemi Road Runner:     RM21J8A266061

1969 Super Bee Six-Pack     WM21M9A261270

Aside from finding the titles, we found the original sales receipts, Promotional material for the up coming 440 Six Pack, a parts list for High Performance Mopar parts. This stuff will have to be scanned in and handled carefully, it's 50 years old. The Six Packs only came in four colors. Ours is Bright Red with White interior, front bench seat. The second M in the vin indicates Spec. (8 cy,). Both cars were assembled at the Lynch Road plant.

We'll get you the fender tag info when we can get to the fender tags. They are not accessible at the moment as we have explained.

If you run the vin's in Ohio, they will come back the same as the Daytona. All are on Ohio titles. Didn't find the Cuda's registration slip but it is here some where. The last time I checked it no longer exists. A year or so after it was sold a friend said he saw it in a wrecking yard totaled and rolled up in a ball. Must have been one doozie of an accident.

Hope this helps with the 30K puzzle.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

chargervert

After the initial release of the A12 Road Runners and Superbees, they added more available colors . Mine was that discusting Bahama Yellow . It looks like butterscotch pudding.  Fortunately the previous owner before me painted my car 1970 Sublime Green!

chargervert

My Superbees VIN was WM23M9A283001. More pics

426HemiChick

Quote from: chargervert on June 11, 2019, 01:16:48 PM
My Superbees VIN was WM23M9A283001. More pics

Hi chargervert,                          11 June 2019

Looking Great. The last photo looks like the interior of our Daytona, same steering wheel, same instrument panel, but a 4-Spd on the floor. Do You have a Tick-Tock-Tach in the panel? it's been so long since we've been in the Daytona, we don't remember exactly what the panel has in it. I took a couple photos inside from the passenger vent wing window. Since my dainty arm isn't long enough I couldn't see much of the panel. If I clean the backlight we may be able to get a better photo. The RR and Daytona are backed in and only about 5 inches apart. I'm not sure I remember how I managed that trick 40 years ago. I sure wouldn't want to do it again. Darn, this reminds me of a story about the Cuda.

I used to have an Arco station in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. Had three bays so the four cars were kept there. I usually drove our truck; to get all the cars in, the Daytona spent its nights up on the rack. The Cuda was parked under it kind of katywampus. It was a tight fit so I had one of my more intelligent employees direct me in. He did a fine job on the left side but failed miserably with the right, guiding me into the tire machine putting a nice character line in the door.

Somehow, I think the Cuda was an accident looking for a place to happen. I creamed the door, and crushed part of the right rocker panel. The car ended up totaled; never did learn what happened to the owner in that accident.

Right nice collection of Big Boy Toys. Some day we hope we can see them in person. Take care amigo,

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

chargervert

The Superbee did have a tic tock tach. I hear what you are saying about having to store them in tight spots.  I often have one up on the lift and one parked under it for storage.

426HemiChick

Quote from: chargervert on June 11, 2019, 04:03:04 PM
The Superbee did have a tic tock tach. I hear what you are saying about having to store them in tight spots.  I often have one up on the lift and one parked under it for storage.

Looks like birds of a feather flock together.

Is that a Daytona on top and a Charger below? Looks like you have quite a collection and actually do things with and for them, unlike me letting them sit for 40 years. I'm sure you derive a lot of pleasure working on them and bringing them back to there original glory. You're a true collector.

I'm just a Dumb Luck collector who happens to have saved the cars because I didn't want to let them go.

Next Item of some Note:

My SO and I were talking while answering this post and we decided to look further into the paper work found earlier today (titles). What to our surprise did we find? Registration papers for all four cars for the period 04 - 74 through 04 -75. The registration fee was $15.50 for each car. Four license plates in sequence were issued: US 3426, US 3427, US 3428 US 3429. The plate sequence: Daytona, Hemi RR, SB Six-Pack, and the last plate was for the 70 Hemi Cuda  Vin:  BS23R0B172765 

The only reason I can think of for buying license plates for non running cars was that there were times I had to move them from one storage facility to another and flat towed them which required the cars to be licensed. No inspection was required at the time.

We are going to look over the other paperwork and she is going to scan it and make copies. The paper is 50 years old so it is fragile. We hope we can pull this off so as to preserve it for the future.

Thanks chargervert for the motivation to get my butt in gear.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,                         11 June 2019

Found another two items: "1968 Belvedere Operating Instructions" and the "Customer Care Warranty" for 1968 Passenger cars. The first booklet has a number on the back: 81-570-8456 3 LITHO IN U.S.A. and inside is a small pocket on the inside of the back cover that contains a metal (aluminum) card embossed as follows: RM21J 8A 266061 second line: H4X PPI T5 SG 040I. The second booklet is Green and has the following number in the back: 81-970-8019   LITHO IN U.S.A. There's an interesting note/disclaimer on the inside front cover of the warranty booklet: "Effective for 1968 Passenger Cars delivered on or after September 26, 1967   (except Simca, Rootes and cars equipped with 426 cu. in. engines.)     Does this mean our Hemi RR is out of warranty?

We'll get all this stuff copied and post it here. It'll take a couple weeks.

We found the original sales order and the Cognovit Note I signed agreeing to pay Westside Plymouth. Inc.  Three Thousand Four Hundred Twenty Two and no/100 Dollars upon delivery of #2113 Roadrunner. The date on the note is April 23   1968. The note and the Registration were found inside the front cover of the instruction Manual. The license was issued 01 May 1968 # US 8494

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks

426HemiChick

Hi BeatersRus,                        12 June 2019

The Mustang you saw in our driveway is an 87 Notch Back coupe. Sold it Yesterday so it's gone.

Yesterday, we received a new power steering High Pressure hose and new Alternator bracket assembly, both for the Daytona. We are making progress. We should have them installed soon and have the Daytona ready to run.

We will hire someone to help us dismantle the overhead door, remove it in sections from the top down. Once it's out of the way we can pull the Daytona out, change the oil and filter, Pre-lube her, install a new battery, fuel her and fire her up. We expect her to run just as she did 40 years ago. We should have her running by the end of this month.

Once she is out we can reposition the RR and SB, replace the tires,  clean them up, finish cleaning the garage, install a new lightweight door and tracks and put the cars away for another 40 years. I may be 79, but I'm still planning to be here.

Forgot to mention, we had a pretty cool 75 Dodge W200 Power Wagon with a 440 in it. It was a nice truck; sold it in 2015. The only problem it had was it never saw a gas station it didn't like. Its Vin: W24BD5S013284.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks

70 sublime

Your 3 cars packed in the garage
Have you ever cranked the motors over in 40 years to make sure they are not stuck ??
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

426HemiChick

Good evening folks,                            12 June 2019

Thought I'd take the time to try and clear the air and apologize for anything I may have said or done here on this site.

Some times deception is necessary. What kind of reception would I have received had I announced I was a Transgender/Transsexual female who owns a 69 Hemi Daytona, blah, blah, blah. My guess is most folks would have thought it was a big put-on. I'm sure you have maybe 1 member that's Trans ..... me. We had no idea what the reaction my being here would illicit.

The fact that a link, to one of my threads on Susan's Place, was posted on this site tells me there are some here who would wish us ill will. In this case it didn't work because I am proud of who and what I am. I am out publicly and legally. I'm not a cross dresser, I am female and wear women's clothing. I'm not pretty, wish I were, but that would take a Fort Knox stash of cash to pay for the necessary surgery. From the time I was 5 to the time I was 77, I lived a lie. I wasn't who and what I should have been.

Had I said anything to my parents about wanting to be a girl, my father would have killed me; his fragile ego and cowardice would have necessitated him doing so. We in the trans community are not a threat to anyone. We are not pedophiles', child molesters, rapists, etc. If you want to find them and weed them out, start with the catholic clergy.

There are some folks in this world that would do us harm just because we are living as we want to and should live rather than living as they think we should. Some go so far as to kill us just because we are trans.

When I was in the police academy my best friend was a black recruit. He worked two jobs and went to school full time, He studied hard, and did very well. The bigotry I saw him experience from the instructors on down to the students was appalling. My almost Lilly white life was shattered when I saw what he had to cope with just because he was black. I guess I never bothered to notice until I spent a lot of time with him. It made me sick. Instructors, school staff and students alike treated him as if he had leprosy. Absolutely no excuse for their behavior towards him or anyone else. Until you have walked in another man's shoes, don't judge him.

Please don't take offense at what I have said here, all I am trying to do is shine some light on an area that most folks are unfamiliar with. I grew up in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio where if you weren't white you were not allowed to live there; it's nickname was "Caucasian Falls." There should be no place for bigotry; all it is, is ignorance and intolerance.

I'm not easily offended so I'm not concerned about me; there are others who cannot readily defend themselves.

We have no intention of harming anyone at anytime. All we want is to live in peace and be treated like most people want to be treated, fairly and with respect.

There's an old saying: As you sow, so shall you reap.

Best Always, God Bless,

426 Hemi Chicks