News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christine's Daytona y otro cosas. Everyone is Welcome Here in This "Sandbox"

Started by 426HemiChick, June 02, 2019, 12:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

Where is the "It's your car, do whatever you want with it",  crowd?

The cars are real.    Owned by the same person for decades.      I think more info has been posted about them here (including shared pics) than on any other board.   So I'm not sure why the need to dog pile on the owner the last several days comes from.      That things do or don't happen on some kind of expected schedule to the rest of the board should be of no concern.    If you want to giggle to yourself about things you perceive to be TMI, that's fine.   But it's now old news.   

426HemiChick

Quote from: Beep Beep Dave on July 29, 2019, 11:31:08 AM
I don't know what to say after reading all this so I will stick to the cars....specifically the 1969 Six Pack Super Bee.

I understand the limitations that you are facing in getting pictures. But when you are able to better photograph the Super Bee would you be able to send the pictures to me at the Lift Off Hood Registry for documentation purposes?

My email is liftoffregistry@hotmail.com

Any pictures would be appreciated but a good start would be the fender tag and underhood, interior and trunk pictures. Thanks for the consideration.

Carry on....

Dave

Hi Dave,                                        29 July 2019

More than happy to accommodate your request. That hood has been in place 40+ years. We'll see to it you get the photos and info that you want.

There are people that know how to ask for something without demanding. I like your approach and will make an effort to get what you need to you ASAP. The Vin numbers are in some of my posts in this thread. I will look for them and will include them along with the photos.

You should consider holding a class on "The art of Positive Persuasion." There are many great people on this site who offer help and suggestions; and then, there are a few that think their scat doesn't stink. I have bad news for them, it smells the worst.

It'll take a few days; I will get them to you.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

JB400

Quote from: Aero426 on July 29, 2019, 06:27:13 PM

The cars are real.    Owned by the same person for decades.      I think more info has been posted about them here (including shared pics) than on any other board.   So I'm not sure why the need to dog pile on the owner the last several days comes from.      That things do or don't happen on some kind of expected schedule to the rest of the board should be of no concern.    If you want to giggle to yourself about things you perceive to be TMI, that's fine.   But it's now old news.    

I agree. :2thumbs:

C500

The cars are real.    Owned by the same person for decades.      I think more info has been posted about them here (including shared pics) than on any other board.   So I'm not sure why the need to dog pile on the owner the last several days comes from.      That things do or don't happen on some kind of expected schedule to the rest of the board should be of no concern.    If you want to giggle to yourself about things you perceive to be TMI, that's fine.   But it's now old news.   

Well put Doug. This thread is getting too bitchy and personal. For the brief moment I was in, I'm out.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

426HemiChick

Quote from: C500 on July 29, 2019, 08:22:56 PM

Well put Doug. This thread is getting too bitchy and personal. For the brief moment I was in, I'm out.

Please stay, things should change in a few days. This thread does need sanity and you and Doug are part of that.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

held1823

this member of that crowd is present

someone nailed it - jealousy.  he has their holy grail, so they decide to show their ass along with their displeasure.

i've seen it firsthand letting my own daytona sit rotting away for decades

much like my own, this car could rot into the ground and the owner would have still gotten his money's worth out of it
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

moparstuart

its the same normal shit  :stirthepot:   who run off people all the time . It's a shame you had to say it and that the owner of the place or a moderator didnt say something first  .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BeatersRus

Quote from: moparstuart on July 30, 2019, 01:21:02 PM
its the same normal shit  :stirthepot:   who run off people all the time .
It's a shame you had to say it and that the owner of the place or a moderator didnt say something first  .

heres another of your Own posts...

this will be my last time weighing in on the topic.

i would have found this a more amazing tale without the drama and deception. i can also understand how the lifestyle might make the owner hesitate to share it. it was/is possible that someone "lifted" the story and brought it to life here, and the falsehoods early on made that seem all the more probable. the "change" in writing style after dropping the charade certainly offers this story far more credence and makes it believable, at least for me.
they probably havent said anything because the owner and the moderators are actually waiting for Actual cars belonging to Actual people to show up?
at which point things will Finally get Back to the Cars themselves?
which would be Awesome.
also,im sort of amused at the last 2 comments,considering theres 15 pages of trans testical soup and rustangs and a few teaser pics of some cars in a garage.
reread your own comments i highlighted the imp parts.

lets just make this quite simple shall we?
these cars all supposedly belonged to the same guy.
hes produced a reggie for a long gone hemicuda.
wheres the reggies for his other 3 cars?
they should be in his name,correct?
he said he did drive them,before they got put away.
wouldnt that be proof right there?? that he at least owned them?

and,seeing as hes identified himself already,several different ways,it shouldnt be a problem.
see,now theres a helpful solution/post again.
and hey,i wont even mention that the pics he uploaded have no time/date stamps And say edit on them.

held1823

Quote from: BeatersRus on July 30, 2019, 03:01:47 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 30, 2019, 01:21:02 PM
its the same normal shit  :stirthepot:   who run off people all the time .
It's a shame you had to say it and that the owner of the place or a moderator didnt say something first  .

heres another of your Own posts...

this will be my last time weighing in on the topic.

i would have found this a more amazing tale without the drama and deception. i can also understand how the lifestyle might make the owner hesitate to share it. it was/is possible that someone "lifted" the story and brought it to life here, and the falsehoods early on made that seem all the more probable. the "change" in writing style after dropping the charade certainly offers this story far more credence and makes it believable, at least for me.
they probably havent said anything because the owner and the moderators are actually waiting for Actual cars belonging to Actual people to show up?
at which point things will Finally get Back to the Cars themselves?
which would be Awesome.
also,im sort of amused at the last 2 comments,considering theres 15 pages of trans testical soup and rustangs and a few teaser pics of some cars in a garage.
reread your own comments i highlighted the imp parts.

lets just make this quite simple shall we?

and,seeing as hes identified himself already,several different ways,it shouldnt be a problem.
and hey,i wont even mention that the pics he uploaded have no time/date stamps And say edit on them.

let's make it even more simple.

what business is it of yours? let me answer that for you.  none.

you piss and moan about fourteen pages of nothing, while EVERY post you have made on this forum, all 25 of them, is within this thread.

give yourself credit for about two of those "wasted" pages

the newest "member" in the entire conversation, and the most demanding. that's rich
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

62 Max

BeatersRus

Quote from: held1823 on July 30, 2019, 03:06:06 PM

let's make it even more simple.

what business is it of yours?

the newest "member" in the entire conversation, and the most demanding. that's rich

1,newest member so what???
its entirely possible ive owned More chargers than you have in my lifetime.
thats not bragging either,i just happened to be Lucky enough to grow up in a certain area in a certain time.
the cars that are so valuable today we tore apart,wrecked,beat the carp out of,and swapped all sorts of ways.
i have many regrets now,about what we did then.

and demanding?..no,not hardly.
apparently you havent even Read my posts,because ive been posting help And pming them From the Start.
have i asked them some tough questions? sure have,and warned them they would be asked.
i figured at least it would be better coming from me,/the new guy/than some select others who the op has a dislike to.
why dont you go back to around page 4-5-6 and reread...you might learn something.

3.,its a public forum,for lovers of chargers and people who own them,buy them,sell them,part them.
thats what business it is of mine.
and,i find your reply even more amusing considering this all started off in Your thread.
just try to keep in mind,we werent the ones being dishonest in this thread.

Quote from: 62 Max on July 30, 2019, 03:13:04 PM

It would be nice to e one final post titled :  The End !!
especially if it had tons of pics and the New Owners standing next to them as they got loaded up. :2thumbs:

held1823

and now you see why i asked that it be its own thread. each aero car deserves its own story.

i have owned one charger, the car here now. i prefer coronets - cooler hoods, cooler stripes, and no awful looking roof sail panels

i, too, am from that era but have no regrets. these vehicles were never intended to survive fifty years later

you are not the only one i refer to as demanding, but you are obsessed with them proving ownership.

you are absolutely correct - it is a public forum for owners and enthusiasts.

that does not grant access to ownership details unless said owner wishes to provide them.

as the president of the DSAC mentioned, this thread has provided more info on this daytona than was ever known during the prior fifty years combined.

why people cannot be patient to learn more escapes me.

you quoted my opinion on the dishonesty in the beginning. it mentions understanding why some of it would occur.

that is reinforced by at least one person who still feels threatened by the alternative lifestyle of the OP.

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

BeatersRus

Quote from: held1823 on July 30, 2019, 03:49:36 PM
and now you see why i asked that it be its own thread. each aero car deserves its own story.

i have owned one charger, the car here now. i prefer coronets - cooler hoods, cooler stripes, and no awful looking roof sail panels

i, too, am from that era but have no regrets. these vehicles were never intended to survive fifty years later

you are not the only one i refer to as demanding, but you are obsessed with them proving ownership.

you are absolutely correct - it is a public forum for owners and enthusiasts.

that does not grant access to ownership details unless said owner wishes to provide them.

as the president of the DSAC mentioned, this thread has provided more info on this daytona than was ever known during the prior fifty years combined.

why people cannot be patient to learn more escapes me.

you quoted my opinion on the dishonesty in the beginning. it mentions understanding why some of it would occur.

that is reinforced by at least one person who still feels threatened by the alternative lifestyle of the OP.

absolutely great reply,ty Sir.
also,im not obsessed im merely pointing out the possibilities of them not being theirs,due to the above posted.
i keep mentioning this because the op has the power to show proofs at any time.
and yes i quoted the entire view you had,i didnt want to dilute it in any way.
and i even agree with you,mostly.

im positive that the demands? or or more accurately requests for more pics and more cars!
has been due to the proliferation of posts by the op,that Werent of the cars or even about the cars.
we have discussed sex genders politics former draft statistics and even rustangs.
yet,thru all this,theres only the pics on page 5.....
id wager thats why so many have voiced their feelings on this now 16 page long ordeal.
this topic has had more ups and downs than a roller coaster ride.
please! keep in mind some of us are Truly hoping this turns out to be all true and these cars get rescued.
(myself being one of them,no matter how hard i play devils advocate. )

it IS very good that the daytona/and others are now In the Registry.
altho i thought the daytona had been since 2006? 2008?

70 sublime

BeatersRus you are an idiot period

If I owned these special cars I sure would not be in any hurry just because you demanded me to prove to you that they are real
As far as we have been told the cars are stored inside nice and safe so why do they need to be rescued ?????????
They are not your cars so don't worry so much about it
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

426HemiChick

There's nothing W.A.S. to quote and there's nothing W.A.S. to comment on.

Rusted, Go back to Kindergarten and see if you can pass this time through. Thirty third try may be a charm. Now that you are so "well  enlightened," you might even get an "F" instead of "S" for stupid.

I'm sure there are a few things you are unaware of:

One: You are stupid and stupid people are the last to know they are stupid.

Two: STUPID cannot be fixed.

Christine Jessica for Herself

426HemiChick

Beater Rus,

You have to be the dumbest person on this planet. You keep asking for stuff already posted, which proves you cannot read and retain, your poor writing skills are obvious. My worst nightmare would be to find out you were related to me. There's only one possibility of that and I won't go into how I spent my money when I was a young man.

Quotelets just make this quite simple shall we?

Four sequential registrations were posted. I really didn't want to say this but I will: You are the stupidest POS I have ever encountered in my 79 Orbits around the sun. The bad thing about stupid people: they VOTE, they Procreate ( for you S-head) that means you generate more welfare cases).

I'm done responding to this brain-dead imbecile. Go look it up S-Head; describes you perfectly.

Christine Jessica

C500

Ok, lets get this thread back on track, and everyone cut the personal attacks  :2thumbs: . 99% of us are here for the cars. If you're not, keep it to yourself.  :cheers: Life's too short for this.

I look forward to seeing some pics as everyone is, plus this surprise that Christine mentioned yesterday.... anything to do with an Auction  :shruggy: ?
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

426HemiChick

Quote from: C500 on July 30, 2019, 10:15:10 PM
Ok, lets get this thread back on track, and everyone cut the personal attacks  :2thumbs: . 99% of us are here for the cars. If you're not, keep it to yourself.  :cheers: Life's too short for this.

I look forward to seeing some pics as everyone is, plus this surprise that Christine mentioned yesterday.... anything to do with an Auction  :shruggy: ?

Hi C500,                            30 July 2019

No auction; used to go to cattle and heavy equipment auctions but never for a car, buy or sell. I can pretty well assure you it will be a surprise and will happen in the next day or so. I wish I could say someone came by and offered a cool $1mil for the Mustang; pipe dream. I really think things will become normal and my favorite curmudgeon, ACUDANUT will have to admit we are pretty nice ladies. Without further ado, we are going to hit the rack (Navy Slang). See you-all tomorrow.

Best Always, and ACUDANUT too,

426 Hemi Chicks

PS: Since you all know a lot about me, Christine Jessica, my legal name is Chet Headley. I am going to give you the URL to my ship's website. Here it is:

http://www.tags-21.info

Enjoy the site, this ship and her sister ships and each of our crew's were a part of a Black Op run by the US NAVAL Office of Special Projects. Some day when we can meet up and sit around and act like civil human-beings, I can tell you some hairy tales of life at sea and in-port.

I rode the USNS Michelson T-AGS 23 and USNS Bowditch T-AGS 21. Six years of my life was spent aboard these ships. Great duty.

6bblgt

HANDM

Looking forward to the big surprise....

Until then I shall be  :popcrn:

BeatersRus

wow,this is Great news!! my training is complete !!
walks up and accepts the complete idiot award from some random guy who cant read. ::)
i can now move to another career,ty so much for your kind words and teachings!!

snickers and grabs some popcorn.
waits for the surprise that isnt a surprise because they already told us about the surprise.
hey,maybe itll even have to do with the Cars themselves....wouldnt that be Great??!!
:popcrn:

426HemiChick

Hi All,                          01 August 2019

Have a question, our CD has the air dam and the small grill. Both pieces have been black since we have had the car. The pictures we received from the original owner show those two pieces as being black. Either someone painted them black before we got it or it came that way.

There's no sign of any body work having been done on the car, especially the nose.

So, what color should those part's be? Ours are Black, the nose and car are V2 Hemi Orange.

Thanks in advance for the info.

There's a mount for a license plate bracket in the nose cone. Trying to be a good citizen, I put the plate on the front (required in Ohio). After running her over 100+, when we got home the license plate bracket would be bent forward making the plate unreadable.

It didn't take long figure out the air dam was so effective, the air pressure behind the plate was bending it and doing what it was designed to do and that was to force most all the trapped air trying to get under the car to go over the top of the nose putting a large down force on the front of the car. That extra air going over the top front also hit the wing allowing it to put a tremendous down force on the rear wheels. I drove her to 140+ a couple times; at around 90 I could feel her starting to hug the ground and becoming more stable the faster she went.

She'll never see the highway again as long as we own her. She's too precious and valuable to risk her on the open road. Our luck she'd duke it out with some Illegal w/o ins. We'd have a million dollar loss and the illegal would be off scot-free.

As for the surprise, it's coming; we have lots to do so please bear with us, it'll be here soon.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

mopar4ya

As for the surprise, it's coming; we have lots to do so please bear with us, it'll be here soon.

Ok, I hope this will clear the air and get this thread back on track. I happen to be in Texas last week and could not pass up the opportunity to try and see these cars. I contacted Christine on a very short notice to see if there was any chance I could possibly make arrangements to see the cars. To my surprise she contacted me and was more than happy to give me full access to see the collection. I say surprised because I am from PA, and she did not know me from Adam, just a complete stranger. Anyways here are some pictures that I took. As you can see, these cars are packed in like sardines! I can say that what you have been told about these cars are all true, and I was blown away see this awe-inspiring collection. I will say standing in that garage of cars and parts that have been sitting idle for 40 years made me feel right at home, the few that know me will know exactly what I mean  :cheers:. Thanks again Christine for letting me see your collection. It's REAL !
I'll post more pictures in the days to follow. 

426HemiChick

Quote from: mopar4ya on August 01, 2019, 08:29:26 PM

Ok, I hope this will clear the air and get this thread back on track. I happen to be in Texas last week and could not pass up the opportunity to try and see these cars. I contacted Christine on a very short notice to see if there was any chance I could possibly make arrangements to see the cars. To my surprise she contacted me and was more than happy to give me full access to see the collection. I say surprised because I am from PA, and she did not know me from Adam, just a complete stranger. Anyways here are some pictures that I took. As you can see, these cars are packed in like sardines! I can say that what you have been told about these cars are all true, and I was blown away see this awe-inspiring collection. I will say standing in that garage of cars and parts that have been sitting idle for 40 years made me feel right at home, the few that know me will know exactly what I mean  :cheers:. Thanks again Christine for letting me see your collection. It's REAL !
I'll post more pictures in the days to follow. 

Hi Dan,                           01 August 2019

Thanks for asking to visit the cars; I think they had as good of a time having you visit them as I did. I believe your visit and post will reinforce what we have been saying all along.

Thanks for taking time out of your trip to Texas to visit the ladies in the garage. I say that because when I went in there today looking for some Ford parts, the CD;s nose cone winked at me. I think they are realizing their long rest will be over soon.

Thanks again for visiting the troops (4), yes we visited the 000003.1 mile Mustang too.

If there is anything we can do for you down here in Texas or Arizona, let us know. 

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks