News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What will it take to own a wing car ??

Started by 70 sublime, November 06, 2019, 09:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozoner

Hi folks,

Please give me an idea of your thoughts on a good price for this car.  Relisted on ebay.  Less than two hours from me.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,136428.0.html

Thanks in advance.

"Ozoner"  Bill

gtx6970

Hard to pinpoint cars like this.

But If I was in the market I think anything close to $100,000 would be fair for both sides
anything under that will be a good buy , IMO only

ozoner

Quote from: gtx6970 on November 15, 2019, 08:43:31 PM
Hard to pinpoint cars like this.

But If I was in the market I think anything close to $100,000 would be fair for both sides
anything under that will be a good buy , IMO only
Thank you, That's about what I was thinking also!

alfaitalia

He obviously thinks different....its got a near $140K starting price!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

djcarguy

Quote from: chargervert on November 13, 2019, 08:26:18 PM
That 440 beater Daytona was a local car to me. Personally I think that you are better off to continue building your clone that you can drive and enjoy the crap out of,and save your money for your retirement!

1 over priced tona to store away an look at  ???  or several cars that you an your dad had an worked on ??? finish an drive an enjoy your Daytona an maybe a hemi in one of your other chargers   :icon_smile_question: ?? I dream an love wing cars ,but wood rather have afew different hot rods to drive an enjoy..   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

taxspeaker

A good price. Buy it, drive it-i drive mine, and watch the nose and other drivers. Dont let it sit, it needs to be seen and there is no joy in watching it inside a garage.

Birdflu

Quote from: taxspeaker on November 17, 2019, 09:07:05 AM
Dont let it sit, it needs to be seen and there is no joy in watching it inside a garage.

Couldn't agree more! Our 'Bird recently made a run to the local Menards to pick up a case of pink anti-freeze. These cars bring smiles to peoples faces!  :yesnod:

aerolith

IMO, buying a $100,000 Wingcar project would be a quite mad!

Best just to save up a little (lot) more and wait for the PERFECT car to turn up.
If you wait long enough the prices MAY start to tumble... :shruggy:

Electrickery is just coming on strong and GAS is a durty word these days... :slap:

Maybe just maybe, we won't be allowed to drive our LUVLY MOPARS, just cuddle them at night (like I do)
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

Airmail440

Putting this out there so If anybody's interested or knows of any interest in my Daytona that has been on E-bay. I have a good offer but it involves shipping it to Belgium, several thousand below my price but it seems no body here is giving me a serious offer. I would rather keep it in U.S.

ACUDANUT

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

aerolith

Are you gonna Airmail it?

Stop teasing Mailman and spill da beans... :scratchchin:

Belgium is a very dodgee place and always invaded, especially by Germans and sometimes Spain!
Surely we can't let a Daytona fall into the hands of the 'ENEMY'... :smilielol:

Only teasing, Hercule Poirot is from Belgium and he is well coolio... :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

Airmail440

Evidently he has a auto parts business, found his website, he comes here every month or so and ships a cargo container back, supposedly searching out a Mustang hoard and coming next week or so and is looking to see if he can come here to look! Have not gotten back to him since turning down his first offer

djcarguy

Sounds like a flipper,looken for a Mopar or      musty-ruststang  to ship an flip while hes getting his parts shipped for near free???   :icon_smile_blackeye:  :2thumbs: