News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

aftermarket wings

Started by troy.70R/T, December 27, 2019, 11:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

who makes aftermarket wings? are any of them aluminum
?

djcarguy

? ? ?   Daytona or superbird   ?? would help to know  ? ? ?   But by your name and picture iam guessing Daytona ? Dane here in Oregon makes hollow ,as original as you can get,,as far as I know..   He is Daytona guy on this site,do a search an some reading, lots of guys are happy with his wings. he has built 10 or so tona clones , last few have made it in magizines.  good hunting an building . :popcrn: :popcrn: :2thumbs:

troy.70R/T

Sorry I did mean for a Daytona. Thanks djcarguy.

70 sublime

I got my wing from Dane and love it  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

winghawg

got mine from Dane also and love it

chargervert

Rick Fairless has very nice cast aluminum Superbird wings,and Dane makes the cast aluminum Daytona wings.  I have seen both in person, and in my opinion they are the best reproduction wings available.

rob-dirt

Bought 2 from Dane Hands Down Best Daytona Aluminum Wing Out Their  :2thumbs: Best Fiberglass Wing on the market Janak Factory Line   :2thumbs: Grant can hook you up

troy.70R/T

Thankyou everyone for the help. :2thumbs: