News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 grill parts same as 68?

Started by ChargerSG, May 15, 2006, 07:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerSG

I wonder since im looking for part to my 69 Charger, its hit bad on the pass.side but the rest is ok, so i wonder if i can use a pass.side part from a 68? I been looking for that part but all i find is whole grill but i dont need that just the pass.side part....
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

bull

It depends on what part you're talking about specifially. Are you talking about a metal or plastic part? The headlight doors are the same as are the C-shaped metal end trim pieces and (I think) the outer plastic bezel but any part that has anything to do with the I-piece in the middle won't work.

JimShine

Yeah, the only differences in plastic is the drivers side headlight door and the center piece. You can modify the drivers side door to work though as the only difference is a couple extra screw holes for the emblems.

ChargerSG

I was talking about the plastic part from fender to right after headlight door(Outer section). Thanks
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166