News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone seen the new Charger HotWheels?

Started by TheGhost, July 20, 2005, 03:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

Yea, they look kinda goofy, but they are still Chargers.  I picked 3 up today, since I remembered a post on the old board about how the nerds always buy them as soon as they can, so nobody else can get them.  I'm keeping one for myself.  However, the other 2 are up for grabs.  The first 2 people to PM me their full address will get them.  You just have to pay for the shipping.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Telvis

Mefirst

TheGhost

Quote from: Telvis on July 20, 2005, 03:17:48 PM
It look s like a Cuda.

Yea, I know.  It's a new "torpedo" edition. ::)  Why can't HotWheels just make cars that actually look like normal cars anymore?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Drache

There were three of them at Zellers when I was there... I left them where the hung!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerBill

I stopped collecting years ago, but I still buy anything Charger and most anything Mopar when I see it. I occasionally also find myself buying Brand X muscle, but not too often. Those don't look like much of anything I'd care o own...I must have passed them by 20 times by now. The one's to look for are the Hot Wheels classic editions and the new Big Time Muscle die casts...they're cool and might gain in value....
Life is a highway...

Mopar440+6

I got one for $0.89 at Kmart just for s*its and giggles...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

dodgecharger-fan

I saw that at Zellers last weekend, but they didn't have what I went there for and I refused to stand in line to pay for a hot wheel.

I'll grab one eventually - just because it's a Charger. That's pretyy much all I ever buy now as far as die cast goes.

mustanghater

I saw one once and never saw one again. maybe I'll find one at the nats.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

451-74Charger

Hotwheels are Bringing out the Candy collor Hotwheels Classics collectors edition.
I have my 67 Charger already. it has nice candy paintjob

chargermad890

i'd rather have a real one if it didn't look like that ;D

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TheGhost

Quote from: 451-74Charger on July 22, 2005, 01:45:48 PM
Hotwheels are Bringing out the Candy collor Hotwheels Classics collectors edition.
I have my 67 Charger already. it has nice candy paintjob

Pics?

69_500

I picked up one of those for my boy to play with. Smart little kid still recognized it as a Charger, even though he is only 20 months old.

dart3404

It's kinda funny looking but I had to get it.

69_500

Definately isn't what people expect when they hear its a Charger hot wheel now is it?

Drache

Looks like it's one of those sleds that you lie on and go balls first down a hill on!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

dart3404

Quote from: Drache on July 29, 2005, 08:41:14 PM
Looks like it's one of those sleds that you lie on and go balls first down a hill on!

??? ??? ???

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

Drache

Quote from: mustanghater on July 29, 2005, 08:53:54 PM
you mean a street looge

That's the thingy! Lol looks like I confused Jen a little!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Dodge-Charger

Quote from: Drache on July 29, 2005, 09:46:55 PM
you mean a street looge

That's the thingy! Lol looks like I confused Jen a little!   :icon_smile_big:

Unless your a gecko , most people go Feet first on those things.  :icon_smile_big:

wLc

you mean a street looge
You mean a street luge. ;)   So if you ride a luge would that make you a luger?
In the depths of a mind insane
Fantasy and reality are the same

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

TheGhost

Quote from: dart3404 on July 29, 2005, 07:56:02 PM
It's kinda funny looking but I had to get it.

I want one of those black GTXs.  Where did you get it?  Or, is it a model?

2fast4u

HEY JEN!!!!
     Are those Ertle die cast rep's beside it?

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!