News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird interior rear window rubber seal

Started by Repsol17, May 27, 2021, 03:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Repsol17

Hey all,

Been searching thru threads and other sites with no luck.  Does anyone reproduce the rear window interior rubber seal that fits over the pinch weld edge and headliner ?

Thanks
1970 Bird 440-4 bl Sublime green

Sgt Superbird

I was also looking for that piece, a couple years ago. The piece is the same part that is found on 4-door, '70 B-bodies, and likely 68-69, also. (This needs to be verified.) The piece I found was out of a '70, and was blue. I dyed it black with vinyl paint, and it was perfect. You would be looking for an "F" shaped profile. There is also a small metal clip that covers the two ends. You'll need that, if you don't have it.

Repsol17

Quote from: Sgt Superbird on May 27, 2021, 05:23:24 PM
I was also looking for that piece, a couple years ago. The piece is the same part that is found on 4-door, '70 B-bodies, and likely 68-69, also. (This needs to be verified.) The piece I found was out of a '70, and was blue. I dyed it black with vinyl paint, and it was perfect. You would be looking for an "F" shaped profile. There is also a small metal clip that covers the two ends. You'll need that, if you don't have it.
Yes, It's the "F" shape seal I'm looking for as well as the metal clip (mine is missing)
1970 Bird 440-4 bl Sublime green