News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 front clip

Started by cdr, October 11, 2021, 11:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

What would Y'all think my front clip off my 68 Charger would be worth, Fenders have a little filler, antenna hole welded up, driver side someone had put a CB antenna on top matching the factory pass fender, I welded it up. it has some filler on the very front just a head of the side marker light, grill has a small crack but I had fixed them all & this just appeared, it would include everything fenders to the bumper except the bumper brackets to the main frame & the inner splash shields up by the doors, all the others would be included, some things have had holes drilled in them like the valance for a chin spoiler & that comes with it, the front fenders have been cut out for the Daytona fender scoops, they can go with the fenders or not, the holes could be repaired, the steel grill frame [core support, grill support ??] has small holes drilled for a closeout panel to help force air through the radiator, the park lights are not perfect , overall its all driver quality , I have a steel cowl hood but its pretty crappy, as Y'all know I dont run a hood, all of this would be a great set up if you bought a charger missing the front, also have the hood latch set up, this DOES NOT include inner structure or hood hinges I am building a Daytona clone.

Thanks Charlie
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

spoolinhard

I'm guessing 1500-3000. Probably a quicker sale the closer to 1500. Most/ quickest money would be at selling everything separate.

wyliemn71

I would be interested in these parts as package deal or individually

cdr

Quote from: wyliemn71 on October 18, 2021, 04:51:08 AM
I would be interested in these parts as package deal or individually

Your inbox is full, what is your location, shipping would be a problem, I am in the Houston Tx area
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

wyliemn71

I am in southern MN.... if we were to make a deal, road trip time for me...im not afraid of a little wheel time. Thanks