News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1972 Rallye Charger #’s matching and well documented

Started by AKcharger, October 19, 2021, 12:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Original 400 Magnum stroked to a 470 with 440 source aluminum heads and Engle K56 cam. Transmission oil pan cooler. ICE COLD A/C from Original Air, Interior excellent with bezel chrome redone last year, factory looking radio and powerful amp/woofer and FUNCTIONAL Ramcharger Hood. Original order form, sales contract and window sticker as well as partial build sheet and other original docs. Also comes with professional appraisal done in March '21. Only "flaw " is a few bubbles under paint by door and drivers rocker.
I've owned this car since 2004 and it's brought my wife and I great joy but time to send it to it's next home. The car is solid, runs great, needs noting and you can drive it anywhere. It's won it's share of shows but it's not Concourse nor perfect.  I want the next owner to be as happy as I am so you will know EVERYTHING he good, bad and ugly about the car. A good start is right here on this site, this car has been posted about for 17 years...no secrets. I've kept all original parts when I did any upgrade.

$28500 or trade for T-28 Trojan

1972 – Car "Born" April 15th and sold May 5th Dover Delaware
2004 – Purchased in pieces from 3rd owner in N.J. installed "temp" 400 and accomplished minor
            body and restoration to get it running and driving
2005 – Paint (holding up well) top, interior exhaust system and Bright tips. Upper and lower ball
            joint and front end bushings replaced
2006/09 – In-door storage in Shenandoah, PA
2009 – Shipped to Anchorage AK.
2010 – Original engine rebuilt with 440Source 470 stroker kit and Aluminum heads. New vinyl top
            installed
2011 – Headliner replaced, hidaway headlights installed and TUFF wheel added
2012 – Didn't really do much just drove it around Alaska
2013 – New wheels & tires and added '71 R/T stripes. Flew to Quebec, Canada to buy Ramcharger
            Hood, hood placed in storage in Richmond VA
2014 – Shipped to Springhill Fl
2015 -  Drove it around Florida
2016 – Assembled, painted and installed Ramcharger hood
2017/18 – Firecore wires and distributor and added Edelbrock 750 carb
2019 – AM/FM Bluetooth radio with woofer and Amp installed. Instrument and A/C Bezels
            Rechormed.
2020 – Air condition and new dash/dash pad installed
2023 - corrosion repair and full repaint, new vinyl top all new glass
 Comes with hoard of 3rd Gen parts including but not limited to:
•   Original Bulge Hood, Radiator, flex fan and Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner
•   Original A/M radio, Rallye wheels,  grills & brackets and steering wheel
•   Rare AM/FM/cassette recorder
•   Original Rear window defroster
•   Other hardware and odds and ends

https://youtu.be/K49wTEu14B4

AKcharger

few more photos

AKcharger

I'll leave the Ad up but not in a hurry to sell...if trading I want a T-28 with hard points to install munitions for airshows

AKcharger

THIS WEEK ONLY!! Free kitten when you purchase car!

AKcharger