News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

B7 Blue 1969 Charger. Any pics with factory tail stripe?

Started by INTMD8, November 18, 2021, 10:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

INTMD8

Pics I'm finding of B7 69 R/T's mostly have no tail stripe and R/T emblems.

For a car with a painted roof and matching color interior, would it be possible to have a tail stripe from the factory?

I see the chart with what colors were available for 69, not sure if there was a chart showing what stripes were available with what color.

Thanks!
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

cdr

Quote from: INTMD8 on November 18, 2021, 10:37:55 AM

For a car with a painted roof and matching color interior, would it be possible to have a tail stripe from the factory?

I see the chart with what colors were available for 69, not sure if there was a chart showing what stripes were available with what color.

Thanks!

I have seen them Black or white, & yes it was an option
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

RollinThunder

My 1969 Charger R/T has a black vinyl roof, Blue interior, B7 exterior, and white r/t stripe.  From the factory.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: INTMD8 on November 18, 2021, 10:37:55 AM

Thanks!
Stripes were standard on the Charger R/T (V88 delete stripe was optional) &were available in white, black or red.  

Here's B7 with a black stripe and a white stripe
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

INTMD8

Thanks for the photos. 

With painted roof and blue interior I'm leaning towards stripe delete.
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

Nacho-RT74

The black stripe and roof car seems to have blue interior.

My two cents: if not going for factory look per Tag/buildsheet, I'm toward to the stripe, specially on 69s where the R/T call out is present on the stripe, not like 68s. And I think that blue shade matches better with white stripe.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html