News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Vintage Chrome Mag Wheels (Rat Rod) - $75 / Pr.

Started by Old Moparz, January 26, 2022, 02:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Chrome Slotted Mag Wheels - 14"x 6" Unknown Brand - $75 / Pair

This pair of chrome slotted mags are the smaller, 4" bolt pattern for the late 60's and early 70's A-Body cars like the Plymouth Duster, Dodge Dart, Plymouth Valiant, Plymouth Barracuda and Dodge Demon (The tire size is P235 70B 14) The chrome is in poor shape and they have rust on the surface. I measured them from the outer edge to edge at 7 inches and attempted to remove some of the rust on one wheel. It did clean up and shine somewhat, but they will probably never look really nice again without re-chroming.

There is an old pair of tires mounted that are junk but they come with the wheels because I cannot dismount and dispose of them. The outside edges look decent and don't appear to have been gouged by a curb and the holes for the lugs are not elongated or chewed up. They were on a 1967 Barracuda parts car when I got them so I never drove on them and don't know if they are true or can be balanced, so they are sold in "as is condition".

Asking $75.00 / pair & will not ship.

Bob

You can send a PM me here or email me at "oldmoparz2 @yahoo.com" Please mention what this item is when contacting me because I have several things for sale or your message may be deleted due to spam.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus