News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stainless Steel Rear Step Bumper - $100

Started by Old Moparz, January 26, 2022, 02:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Stainless Steel Rear Step Bumper - Universal Fit For Compact Pick Up Trucks - $100

This is a heavy duty, after market bumper that I purchased for about $275 in the mid 1990's. It was installed and used on a 1993 Nissan Hard Body, Compact Pick Up Truck for a few years, but removed to get rust repaired on the truck. I stored the bumper in my garage but never reinstalled it on the truck before selling it. The bumper has been kept indoors for the last 20+ or so years & still has the Nissan brackets with mounting bolts attached.

It has a thick plastic step pad in good shape & included are two sets of left and right, license plate lights. One set is used & one set is new, still in the plastic wrapping. The overall length of the bumper is 64.5 inches. Please don't ask if this will fit your vehicle because I don't know. You need to measure the width of your own truck or your original bumper length & compare it to the measurement I posted to be sure that this one will fit. You will need different brackets to mount this on any other compact truck other than the one I had.

Price is $100

Bumper must be paid for in cash and picked up in person, no shipping.

Bob

You can send a PM me here or email me at "oldmoparz2 @yahoo.com" Please mention what this item is when contacting me because I have several things for sale or your message may be deleted due to spam.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Old Moparz

:cheers:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus