News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEW SUPERBIRD/DAYTONA / 500 STAINLESS A PILLAR TRIM

Started by daytonalo, March 07, 2022, 07:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

Stainless steel A- pillar trim for Daytona/ Superbird / 500  .  Made to order . I sell the pair on Ebay for 799.00 .  I  hand form each trim  in house from mirror stainless and then  buffed before shipping . Also test fit as well .  I have made many improvements on my manufacturing technique and you wont be disappointed 699.00 pair shipped lower 48 ,check or pay pal Ok
Larry
609 three one five 2640   

daytonalo

C500

Larry - do you have any more sets left - trunk hinges, and SS 'A pillar' trims. Asking on behalf....
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

gtxjim

It's either a really good idea, or a really bad idea!!

daytonalo

daytonalo

Call or text if you need Stainless A-pillar trim Ill do 700 shipped but on ebay I sell for 799. You can view the trims there .
Larry
609-three one five -2640