News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Changing internet accounts.

Started by bigblock4speedman, May 26, 2006, 12:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigblock4speedman

Within 30 days I have to change accounts and I want to keep my same  name,bigblock4speedman.Tht last time I changed accounts, old site, I thought I put the right info.  After that I couldn't log in.  I was hoping someone could help me avoid these problems!  One problem is I don't know much about computers yet, I'm teaching myself a lot!  I could always use help from someone who knowe more about them.  Thanks    bigblock4speedman                                                       

I really don't understand why I have to create anouter account in the same computer, with the same phone number and company!!! 

Troy

What account are you changing? If you are only changing the way you connect to the internet (ie. switching from AOL to Comcast or something like that) then there should be no change at all with your username here. As a matter of fact, there isn't much at all that will affect your user name here. Now, if you change computers, use a computer at work, or possibly install new software that would reset your browser then you may need to login again which means you have to remember your password. You shouldn't ever have to create a new account for this web site. There's a difference between logging on to your computer, logging on to the internet, and logging on to a web site. Each are totally independent and can be changed without affecting the others.

Of course, maybe I'm not understanding what you are asking.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.