News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need a engine mount measurement 69 charger

Started by 1st_charger, August 14, 2022, 03:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1st_charger

Does anyone have a set of engine mount brackets for a big block that they could measure  for me? The one that bolts to the engine, I need the distance between the 2 mounting holes for the rubber mount? I bought a set from 440 source and a set of rubber isolators and either the hole on the  engine  bracket are wrong or the isolators are wrong. Because if I try to put them together the little bump on the isolators does not line up with the engine bracket. Thanks for any help!

mopar346

Seems like someone would have answered this by now, I'm in Jersey this week but will gladly measure for you and report back when I get home Sunday.

Mike DC

It's kinda hard to visualize exactly what measurement you want.  Could you post a pic or something? 

1st_charger

Sorry can't post a pic, I need the measurement of the 2 holes on the engine mount bracket that the rubber mount (part that bolts to the k frame) attach to. One hole is for the stud and the other is for the raised locator bump on the rubber mount. I need either center to center or distance between the holes.

1st_charger

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 18, 2022, 05:01:03 PM

It's kinda hard to visualize exactly what measurement you want.  Could you post a pic or something? 

Thanks I really appreciate it!

mopar346

I tried to post pictures, but it wouldn't let me, they appear to be an inch and half apart. I sent the pictures to the email in your profile.

375instroke

I've ran into that issue, too.  I had to grind down the bump.

1st_charger