News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone try "Temu"? (Like Amazon)

Started by b5blue, April 03, 2023, 08:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I pulled the trigger on a 10 dollar order to get some stuff from China. (Free shipping.) Promised 14 day delivery with a 5.00 credit if not. I don't have Amazon Prime and they take forever even with an order over 25.00 for free shipping. I'll let ya know how they do. So far since 4/1/23 4 update emails and showing shipped today. (Good communication)

A383Wing

I have heard from a number of people that the products are small & cheap, hence the price.....

Hope it works for you

Bryan

b5blue

Everything came today just fine. Another way to get yer China crap cheaper! In 10 days I got 7 update emails so good communication. The stuff I ordered would have cost about 10.00 each.  :2thumbs:

BrianShaughnessy

I ordered some leather cord to use for chin straps for some western / straw hats.  It showed up within a couple weeks.  Not bad for an order of less than $5.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

b5blue

I've ordered 2 times both big savings and all went well.  :2thumbs: