News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

unknown c clip... it sucks getting old...

Started by UH60L, May 05, 2023, 01:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UH60L

Sorry to create a new thread for this, but... I removed the rear differential from my 69 last week, and didn't take pics or worry too much because "I knew where everything went..."

Now I have a "c" clip that I can't figure out, laying under my car.  It looks like the clips on the u-joint caps, but smaller diameter.  I was thinking brake hose to frame bracket, but I already have a square clip for that, so not sure where this one came from.  (I swear I remember pulling it off that brake hose though...)

It's no longer round as it came off with difficulty as I recall... so I was gonna buy a new one but can't seem to find it referenced online...

Any help would be appreciated.

Clint

UH60L

Yep, sure enough, that's why I couldn't find it, it comes with the hose, no one sells them separately.  I could probably use a new hose anyway, I think it's the original from '69...

Thanks,

Clint

b5blue

Jeeze yea they swell inside restricting operation.