News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Playing with my 3D printer

Started by Canadian1968, June 14, 2023, 05:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canadian1968

My latest project with my 3d printer was to make the dash emblem that's in the center of the cluster.

I made one similar to the charger bullseye and then made a mopar one just for fun .

They are hand painted which is a little tedious but not to bad.

I could really make put anything on them . If anyone has idea for a custom design they are interested in send me PM

70 sublime

Maybe a penstar like that mounts on the passenger side fender ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Kern Dog

The correct term is Pentastar. not penstar.

Canadian1968

Quote from: 70 sublime on June 14, 2023, 05:40:50 PMMaybe a penstar like that mounts on the passenger side fender ?

I like that idea !

ALBSURE1091

Wow very nice! The repo's they sell for over $100 and originals very hard to come by so you may be onto something. Not sure of the demand on them but still. if you needed one that to me is just as nice as a repo.

Canadian1968

Thanks

I saw how much the repos are and almost passed out.

I'm very happy with how mine tuned out , and get lots of comments about.  When I tell them I made it, their next question is how much , and how fast can you make them hahah..

At a fraction of the cost of the official repos , and the I get lots of request for "custom" designs.

For the people that are not looking for exact OEM repo , at a glance its pretty hard pressed to tell the difference.

Im just happy to help out my fellow mopar mates by adding those little details that the aftermarket companies just rake you over the coals with !!

Kern Dog

ALBSURE1091

Would you look at that I made a typo. So glad you pointed that out. Thank you for making my day.

Kern Dog

No offense meant, friend. I just see the word spelled wrong often enough, I think most people don't realize that they are incorrect.
Please....when we express ourselves in manners that are consistently in error, we will come across as idiots.
If I had something stuck in my teeth and you told me about it, I'd be a bit embarrassed at first but later appreciate you saving me from further embarrassment.

ALBSURE1091