News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Blade Trinity movie car back home

Started by blade trinity, June 26, 2023, 04:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade trinity

Hi, It has been many years since my last post. I sold the  Blade Trinity movie car years ago to the TV series but always had it in the back of my mind that someday I would be able to afford to buy it back. Well, after over a decade, she's back home. Car has not been driven hardly at all since I put the 440 in it and the interior is still perfect. Just thought I would let you guys know... can't attach pictures because they are all above the 400 KB file size limits

b5blue

Someone here will re-size them for ya! Congratulations!  :2thumbs:

hudak69rt

Quote from: blade trinity on June 26, 2023, 04:22:19 PMHi, It has been many years since my last post. I sold the  Blade Trinity movie car years ago to the TV series but always had it in the back of my mind that someday I would be able to afford to buy it back. Well, after over a decade, she's back home. Car has not been driven hardly at all since I put the 440 in it and the interior is still perfect. Just thought I would let you guys know... can't attach pictures because they are all above the 400 KB file size limits
Just look up how to reduce found a site that let me do it for free 3 at a time!

TTSaleen

Quote from: blade trinity on June 26, 2023, 04:22:19 PMHi, It has been many years since my last post. I sold the  Blade Trinity movie car years ago to the TV series but always had it in the back of my mind that someday I would be able to afford to buy it back. Well, after over a decade, she's back home. Car has not been driven hardly at all since I put the 440 in it and the interior is still perfect. Just thought I would let you guys know... can't attach pictures because they are all above the 400 KB file size limits
Would love to see it.
Ensure the picture is .jpg extension.  If something else it may throw it off on the size.  Or simply open the photo using PAINT and hit the resize button and select something like 75% of original.  Save it as a JPG file and you should be able to upload.
Ryan
1968 Charger
1998 Twin Turbo Saleen
2003 Mach 1
2008 Pontiac G8