News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Repro headrest

Started by Dino, July 09, 2023, 11:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Does anyone have reproduction bucket seat headrests for a 2nd gen? Would you recommend them? I can paint my old ones but, like many of them, they are lumpy and it's not aesthetically pleasing.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Mopar Nut

I bought a pair through PG Classics with a 25% off sale. I haven't installed them yet but they look really nice and they match up to my old ones.

https://pgclassic.com/products/810h-buk-100IMG_5267.jpegIMG_5269.jpeg 
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Dino

Dino

I should have asked this last week, when they had a sale.  :lol:

Dino

What's the difference between these two? BEA is $100 less. Both part numbers start with 810H.

Screenshot_20230715_140150_Firefox.jpgScreenshot_20230715_140238_Firefox.jpg 

Mopar Nut

Nothing, it's the same product Mike buys from PG classics. Mike went out of business and sold most of his inventory.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Dino

Oh so no longer available. Gotcha. Thanks Nut!

Mopar Nut

If you are not in no hurry, there might be a 25% off sale coming up.

Dino

I can definitely wait for that. Thanks!

Back N Black

I have the repro one in my charger about 4 years, they feel and look great. I see so many nicely done cars with painted chrome on the headrest. Its all about the details.

Dino

Quote from: Back N Black on July 19, 2023, 12:42:53 PMI have the repro one in my charger about 4 years, they feel and look great. I see so many nicely done cars with painted chrome on the headrest. Its all about the details.

Agreed. I was going to restore mine but it's a pain to get rid of the lumps and it is more work than worth doing. They are in plain sight so they need to look good. As soon as PG drops a coupon I'm ordering a set!

Dino

Mopar Nut

Dino

Headrests and complete hood turn signal kit for $488 shipped. That's decent savings!  :2thumbs:

Dino

They arrived today and they look fantastic!

Mopar Nut

The seatbelts from PG Classic are real nice too.