News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-69 Headlight hoses

Started by moparchris, July 17, 2023, 12:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparchris

For Sale: 68-69 Charger headlight vacuum hoses. Very nice condition, no tears, splits. Includes firewall grommet and metal clip for back of switch. I do not believe these are reproduced anymore (if I'm wrong, feel free to let me know). $140 includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48. I DO NOT accept paypal.  Payment by postal money order or by personal check. Parts located in Phoenix, AZ. I have pictures but it says my file size is too large. If you are interested give me your email and I will send you pictures.
Thanks,
Chris

Mopar Nut

Quote from: moparchris on July 17, 2023, 12:00:57 PMI do not believe these are reproduced anymore (if I'm wrong, feel free to let me know).
Just letting you know like you wanted, they are reproduced.
IMG_5351.jpeg
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

moparchris

Thank you for letting me know.  I thought they had been discontinued. If anyone wants mine, I'm flexible on the price.

Bossman963

Chris still have the hose?

if so can you email pics?
68 Charger 440- under construction
70 Challenger R/T 383 in 2nd version of Vanishing Point. 4 SALE
69 Boss 302
70 Boss 302
74 pantera GTS

Bossman963

Chris I know it's been a while since your post- but do you still have the hose/headlight set up?
68 Charger 440- under construction
70 Challenger R/T 383 in 2nd version of Vanishing Point. 4 SALE
69 Boss 302
70 Boss 302
74 pantera GTS