News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

R/T market declining?

Started by bull, July 22, 2023, 12:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Although my finger isn't on the pulse of the 2nd gen market like it once was I tend to agree with Hagerty's article based on what little I've seen fairly recently.

AKcharger

Memh, could also be a lot of people taking summer vacation, three months isn't much time to trend

bull

Quote from: AKcharger on July 22, 2023, 04:20:42 PMMemh, could also be a lot of people taking summer vacation, three months isn't much time to trend

Good point, although they noted that the base model Charger values have remained constant during that timeframe, which is odd.

AKcharger

Quote from: bull on July 22, 2023, 04:39:48 PMGood point, although they noted that the base model Charger values have remained constant during that timeframe, which is odd.

Yup, they're cheaper, you cN buy one and STILL go on vacation

JimShine

I suspect it is just growth in a direction that has long been in place. The market for second Gen Charger's is shifting towards people that want one of these cars they can make their own and less about bragging rights about original factory configuration. Right now, the market demand is looking more at price and condition than options.