News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger Project For Sale

Started by Gregory, August 04, 2023, 07:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory

Project 69 charger for sale in Southern California.

Email me for pictures.

Having hard time uploading from phone.

gregorydreischmeyer@gmail.com

Mopar Nut

Pictures of Gregory's Charger.

IMG_5489.pngimage3.jpegimage2.jpegimage6.jpegimage5.jpegimage4.jpeg     
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Gregory

Thanks for posting. I have a ton more of anyone wants to email or text me at 1 (619) 606-2962 ... I also have an instagram @greggorscharger it has a lot of pics and history on the car as well.

70 sublime

How much are you asking for it ??
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Gregory

I'm looking to get $55k.

Body work is done. Car is mostly complete. I have dash ready to install. All suspension is done. Have all glass less windshield. All trim and grille and bumper. All seats. New auto wire harness. Rebuilt 727 ready to installed. 440 almost done at machine shop. Tail lights restored and ready to go in. Just need to start bolting it together.

Email me for more information.

bigdsul

I'm interested in the car. What is needed to complete the car and get it running and driving.

Gregory

Send me an email with specific questions you have. It needs a lot to get running and driving. It's just a roller right now.