News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Charger R/T 440 Track pack

Started by kokxville, September 03, 2023, 06:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokxville

With a heavy heart i'm selling my personal beautifull all factory original and fully restored 1969 Dodge Charger R/T 440 4-speed A33 track pack. It has the original Dana60 rearend with 3.54 gears and suregrip,original a833 4 speed transmission and a Less than 700 miles since rebuild date correct 440 4bbl. This car is absolutely beautifull and drivable. Everything is original exept for the Center line Convo pro 15 inch wheels. BF Goodrich 295-50-15 on the back and 235-60-15 on the front. There is absolutely no bondo on this charger. It has the original fendertag and the original manuals are in the original map in the glovebox. No expense spared on this car. I own this beauty for almost 6 years and really hate to see it go but sometimes other things cross your path.
This is a real R/T track pack charger,not a clone. This Charger is in the Netherlands and is registered in my name. If you are interested please contact me. Asking €134500.00. OBO Only serious reactions please. For more details or if you are interested please send me a pm or call me directly: Phone +31(6)10959627 Email: info@kodec-imports.com.Thanks for looking.
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Mopar Nut

This has a Mr. Norm's sticker, is it a Mr. Norm's car or Mr. Norm's clone?

IMG_5679.jpeg

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"