News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Dodge Charger #s383/4spd

Started by charger6924, September 12, 2023, 02:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger6924

1970 dodge Charger 383 4 spd #s matching engine and trans. All body #s match has fender tag and clean TX title. Painted beautiful B5 witb Floors and underneath raptor lined with B5 blue in it. Replaced qtrs and trunk pan. Full hotchkis suspension, front set up for disc brakes(hadnt bought brake kit yet) rebuilt 8 3/4 with Moser axles 3.23 suregrip set up for disc brakes, new holley sniper kit in box, new motor mounts and trans mount, new gasket kit and numerous other brand new parts for the 383 from 440 source. All interior there but needs redone, very nice original arm rests front and rear, all glass and trim there. Nice grill, 2 sets of bumpers 1 set B5 paint matched and other set chrome. Comes with a set of  nice rallies with good rubber for the rollers. All together as a roller with engine/trans set in it. $55k Only partial trades considered would be a 70 GTX project or 70 cuda or a good skid steer. Couldn't figure out how to resize pics, can email any pics needed. The car is located in Floresville, TX at a mopar buddy's until next wk and then I'll be bringing it home to Albuquerque, NM 87120