News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TV shows that you've BINGE watched

Started by Kern Dog, September 18, 2023, 02:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Sometimes the wife and I will binge watch during dinner and just after. Sometimes 2 episodes a night.
If we are feeling lazy on a weekend day, we will watch more. Shows like:
Person of Interest.
Longmire.
Justified.
Banshee.
Ozark.
The Mentalist.
The Blacklist.
Rescue Me.
The Walking Dead.
Breaking Bad.
Better call Saul.
Yellowstone and their spinoffs 1883 and 1923.
Blue Bloods.
Chicago Fire.
Sneaky Pete.
Hell on Wheels.
Mad Men.
Some we watch to the end of the run. Some lose their flavor and we abandon them. Something about Mad Men just caused me to tune out.
What shows have you enjoyed?

b5blue

I'm doing Into the Badlands now. I get the DVD sets from my local library.

armor64

The Expanse - Yearly
Fringe
The Last Ship

in a similar vein though, with movies:

The Lord of the Rings - Extended Trilogy - Yearly

I find myself gravitating to older shows as the writing on newer ones feels terrible in comparison. Its always the shows that dont feel like they are pushing an agenda that stick around better.

ODZKing

Banshee.
Ozark.
Black Mirror
Breaking Bad.
Better call Saul.
Mad Men
Wednesday
Firefly Lane
I know there are more but I'd have to look up titles.

Kern Dog

Lately, we have been watching Boardwalk Empire.
It is next to impossible to accept Steve Buscemi as a Gangster that scores all the chicks.
I like the guy, he is a great actor but that face!

I likes the Sopranos. After watching the series a second or third time, I realized just what a piece of shit that Tony was. I liked the flamboyant style of Paulie Walnuts though.

Kern Dog

I didn't "binge" watch it but did tune in each week to other shows.
I tried to like Westworld on HBO but it was hard for me to follow. They used multiple time jumps with no warning of when they switched back and forth. It was like hearing the same story told by different people, all talking about a different place in the story.
I don't claim to be a genius but I can follow most plots and storylines. This one was like working a job. I had to pay close attention to understand and I still lost track. The wife casually watches TV and doesn't care if she misses the plot or small details.