News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car Show near me.

Started by b5blue, September 23, 2023, 05:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Some pics of a car show near me.

Mytur Binsdirti

Looks like the only interesting Mopar there was the A100.

b5blue

Kern Dog

Kern Dog

I just learned that to display the pictures full size when making a post here, you have to click on the INSERT box that sits to the right of the DELETE box on the right side of the green highlighted section.01 Huh c.JPG

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

b5blue

426HemiChick

Quote from: Kern Dog on September 30, 2023, 11:16:14 PMI just learned that to display the pictures full size when making a post here, you have to click on the INSERT box that sits to the right of the DELETE box on the right side of the green highlighted section.01 Huh c.JPG

Kern,              10 December 2023

Nothing wrong with being a slow learner.

Best Always
426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

69rtse4spd

b5blue