News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trim parts help!

Started by cavemanno1, October 06, 2023, 07:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

Hi guys!

Could you help identify these trims,please?

Thank youinterior trim.jpg

b5blue

You need to separate so we can tell you each! How have you been?  :cheers: 

cavemanno1

Hi Neal!

It's been a very long time we have spoken or I was here.How are you doing my friend?
Don't wanna whine but my last 6 years was a real nightmare because of the dishonest and incompetent people that worked on my 68 and literally made me hate my charger.
I have had to get the bodywork and paint done on her three fricking times because each shop did an aweful job on it.She had been in 4 different shops now and I spent most of my money on her.they stole all my hardwear,radiator,heater box ,all my nuts and bolts but mainly did a bad job.Luckily I have found a guy who does an excellent work and he is doing the bodywork as we speak.However,you can imagine my wife's reaction to all of this when we have two small kids and bills to pay.So I have decided that I'm going to put her together myself as I can't rust anyone over here.

b5blue

So sorry to hear this my friend!  :rotz:  Almost every time I payed someone I was disappointed myself. The lost hardware will be problematic!

cavemanno1

I have bought almost every hardwear for it I just need the bolts and nuts that attach the window mechanisms and frmaes to the doors and quarters.But I don't know how many,what zise etc I need.

hemi-hampton

Bummer, Sorry to hear of all the bad body shops. I was hoping that was only a problem here in U.S.A but seems it's every where. I work in body shops & can tell you 9 out of 10 Suck. they don't just scam the Customers but there employee's also. Leon. :brickwall:

armor64

2 first black ones upper left are headliner front and rear interior window trims, then lower windshield outer trim (long curve with narrow end that goes behind door), then 2 door card top trim (between upper and lower door panels), then windshield lower trim again. Middle Black angle is headliner edge trim (hammered up with S clips over headliner edge,against door glass area), then another door card trim, then Upper Windshield chrome to roof, greyish/rust unknown, then 2 black front door window fuzzies, then 2 rear window quarter outer glass trims, another front door outer trim for glass, then 2 at top right look like the windshield vertical trims up the glass. Bottom 2 are other side of lower windshield trim, and a door top edge trim again.

70 sublime

The first two wide black pieces are for the inside of the windshield  You only need one so you have an extra one

The long black one in the middle of the picture with a bend half way is for the inside edge of the head linner where the side windows roll up to area  You need two of these but look like you only have one

The straight chrome parts with the notches out of one edge go on the interior between the lower card board and upper padded sections

The long chrome with the bow in the middle is the upper windshield outside chrome
The shorter chrome with the hook on the end is lower windshield chrome  Looke like you have 3 peieces so one spare

The two pieces on the right side of the picture are the edges of the wind shield chrome

Looks like there is one piece with some bolts sticking out the back ( has a bit of red paint on it ) I would think it is the trim between the 68 tail lights

In the middle of the picture the long black piece is sitting on top of a piece of chrome  Ithink this is part of the outside lower back window chrome  You do not have all the back chrome  Need two long  parts with a bend to match the shape of the back glass and two small corner chrome parts
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green