News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will Allegedly Crush This $7000 Charger If It Doesn't Sell

Started by Old Moparz, October 19, 2023, 02:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

https://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/d/tarboro-1969-dodge-charger-rt/7676878034.html

Pasted from the ad....

"This is a 1969 4 speed 354 charger. As you can see from the pictures, the car is in pretty bad condition as far as the floor pans trunk pan frame rail, which needs to be redone. The front windshield is cracked as well. We were planning on getting the car crushed if it doesn't sell before our 21-day notice that we have to move it. The car doesn't run, been sitting outside basically for 30 years. Don't really know if anyone would be interested in it, but if you are and would like to come by and see it in the coming days, feel free to get in contact with me."
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Tigger

Isn't that the car JunkerUp Chris bought, and everyone railed him for paying what he bought it for?
It's a triple black numbers matching R/T.

mopar4don

Quote from: Tigger on October 20, 2023, 10:39:21 AMIsn't that the car JunkerUp Chris bought, and everyone railed him for paying what he bought it for?
It's a triple black numbers matching R/T.

That could be as the images look like they were pulled from a video