News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to buy 69 charger tail light cover

Started by Hioffcr, December 30, 2023, 12:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hioffcr

Hi everyone,

I've been looking everywhere trying to find who makes or stocks the rear tail light cover that's in the inside of the trunk for my 69, what's everyone doing?

69hemibeep

Last I heard the company making them was having trouble getting the plastic to make them and told the supplier to come get his molds. I'll check with them Tuesday when they open.

Hioffcr

Quote from: 69hemibeep on December 30, 2023, 08:48:22 AMLast I heard the company making them was having trouble getting the plastic to make them and told the supplier to come get his molds. I'll check with them Tuesday when they open.

That would be awesome, much appreciated  :cheers:  :cheers:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: 69hemibeep on December 30, 2023, 08:48:22 AMLast I heard the company making them was having trouble getting the plastic to make them and told the supplier to come get his molds. I'll check with them Tuesday when they open.

What's the company's name?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

There's a used one on Facebook marketplace.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

69hemibeep

I got ahold of the guys at Mrmoparts out west of me today. They have the molds and say they have sourced the plastic at a better price needed to make the covers but need to talk to the guy that has the equipment to do it. Mark said he would call me tomorrow with an update. They also have other venders asking about them and evidently they supply all of the vendors the way it sounds. We shall see they are busy boys and if I don't hear from them I'll try again.

Mopar Nut

Mopar Nut

69hemibeep

69hemibeep

I called MrMoparts yesterday. On Thursday he will pay a visit to the factory and see what the deal is because the guy is bad about answering the phone and returning messages. I'm suppose to hear from MrMoparts after the visit.

69hemibeep

Thanks for the reminder I'll try again today.

69hemibeep

I'm suppose to hear something by Wednesday, not going to hold my breath.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: 69hemibeep on February 17, 2024, 08:00:50 AMI'm suppose to hear something by Wednesday, not going to hold my breath.

Anything?

:shruggy:

69hemibeep

I give up. These guys were having them made and want to again, stay on them. https://www.mrmoparts.net