News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Things I don't get?

Started by b5blue, December 31, 2023, 04:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Help me understand a few things please. We agreed buying pre ripped up jeans is a "thing" now however I can't help noticing super sized "Lee press on nails" and fake eyelashes so big that they resemble monkey hands moving up and down are everywhere also.  :scratchchin:
  Football players who need hair so long it sticks out a foot or more from the helmet confused me till I found you can't tackle them by it. (Like we would have back in the day.)  :lol: 

John_Kunkel

Add to that multiple piercings and tats all over the face. It's a new world that proves "new" isn't always "better".
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Mike DC

b5blue

John_Kunkel

Back N Black

I spent 30 years in the Canadian Army, retired 4 years ago. The standards have dropped in dress and deportment, in order to get new recruits. Haircuts are not required anymore or shaving, troops are walking around with long hair down pass their shoulders, long beards. And your hair can be blue, pink whatever you feel like that day. uniforms look like crap. The old soldier in me cringe when I see them out in public. :brickwall:

Kern Dog

I remember in the mid 80s, the guys my age were sporting "beach shorts" that hung down to the knee. I hated the look, I was stuck with this look...

00 shortz.png

They got the cute girls though.

I've never been one to set trends or follow them.
I find this look to be stupid...

01 TM 3.jpg

01 TM 5.jpg

Flat bill hat with the ears tucked in? This seems like a standard dipshit uniform. Watch almost any episode of Street Outlaws and most of the guys are wearing baggy shorts to the knee, black hoodies and stupid hats.   

tcs69rt

Damn y'all sound like a bunch of old dudes!!! I'm a young 56 lol and agree with all of it! I will always remember sitting at a light in Vegas in my B5 blue 70 Charger and an idiot jogs across the crosswalk and his pants fall down.  :smilielol:

He is angry and looks at me like it's my fault. I'm in BDU's (USAF) and motion with both hands to pull up his pants and he flips me off. I open my car door and he bolts across the intersection. Soem idiots never learn  :cheers:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

Kern Dog

John_Kunkel

Yeah, everybody knows, to get the chicks, a guy has gotta wear a neck chain (aka necklace).  :smilielol:

Kern Dog

Quote from: John_Kunkel on January 27, 2024, 12:57:11 PMYeah, everybody knows, to get the chicks, a guy has gotta wear a neck chain (aka necklace).  :smilielol:

Whatever women I drew in with my appearance was often repelled by my personality....

01 funny 8.jpg

MoparMike68

Sometimes wisdom doesn't come with age.
Me👇 :eek2:  :lol: