News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A couple guys that can not get back on the site after the up grade

Started by 70 sublime, January 14, 2024, 12:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

I know this is not the right spot but maybe someone in the know will see it

On FB there was a thread about building a Daytona clone and a couple of the guys are from here but have not been able to get back since the site upgrade happened

Stieve Davidson
Ryan Cox I haven't been able to log into dodge chargers site. Can't even reset my pw
1h
Ryan Cox
Author
Stieve Davidson me neither! Such a shame so many good people on that site that I really miss. Ryan.C was my login and the admins do not reply to my email for help for the very same issue you have. I hope it is resolved soon.
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

hemigeno

What email address were they using?  I'm not on FB so I cannot go through the link posted to ask them directly.

There's a note at the top of the forum which states:

Quote from: TroyIt appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Troy is the only Admin for DC.com, so he'll have to be the one to help them log back on.

Thanks for the heads-up though...

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

JB400

Hopefully, we can get a few more people logged back in more on a regular basis.