News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My 1973 Charger is on Display at Summit Racing in Arlington, tx

Started by texas charger 73, February 09, 2024, 10:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

texas charger 73

last Sunday i got the call from Summit Racing in Arlington, tx.. My charger I have built in my driveway that is driven and not trailered is on Display till March 3rd.. Pretty cool honor.. Don't get no discounts or nothing, just get to show off my work and some notoriety. My car is truly Built not bought.. i built it in my Drive way learning and teaching myself everything.. Most recent was a transmission rebuild i learned how to do... My car has also graced the cover of Chrysler Power Magazine and been in Summits Catalog, Speedway Motors online blog and in Busted Knuckle Rod and truck magazine... This car truly has history and cool story behind it.. summit.jpgsummit1.jpgmag cover.jpgcowtown1.jpg   
1973 dodge charger
mild 318
904 reverse manual vb
2 1/2" flowmasters
8.25 with 3:55
Sdh1120@yahoo.com
Plum crazy metallic

Mr. Lee

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

madmike

Congratulations, and nice ride!  I live near Summit Racing in Tallmadge, Oh.  Always amazed at what people build!