News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door Panel Clips

Started by B5 Charger, August 15, 2005, 11:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B5 Charger

I am trying to get new clips for the door panels on my '69.   I am having trouble deciding what to buy because my lower panels had two different style clips and my uppers had two entirely different style clips.   Most of my lower panel clips were the yellow ones that Year One sells but I can't find the other kind.   Can I just use these for the whole panel?   Has anyone gone through this and if so what did you use?

Charger4404spd

I did use the yellow ones. There junk IMO, but at the time was all I had. Give www.totallyautoinc.com a call.

NHCharger

You can also try R/T Specialties. 1-570-388-1082
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Ghoste

Or Mr. G's Fasteners or Penstar Reproductions.

Shakey

Or you can take a couple of samples with you to your local trim shop, Car Quest or any body shop supply store.

8WHEELER

The new door panel clips they sell now a days are to hard to push in, and after you push
the panel in you can see where every clip is not good. I like to use the originals that are
kind of round, it takes less pressure to intall them and you can't see them. They are hard to
find because nobody sells them that I can find.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

burnt69

I just bought some today at my local auto paint store, almost identical to the original ones.