News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bear Mace?

Started by ChargerRT440, August 15, 2005, 04:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LahTera

Yes, I mean the one where the guy says, "Look!" and then kicks the bear in the lower nether regions.  LOL!

So you've seen it.  <Sigh!>

LahTera

Drache

Quote from: IBsmokin on August 16, 2005, 01:32:23 PM
ChargerRT, you live in canada? all this time I thought you was an american, man buddy you live in grizzley bear country to bro.
man dont worry about carrying bear mace around, its not like you would get any jail time for that.
probally wouldnt even get charged, at the most they will just probally take it away from you.

Accuatlly where he is isn't grizzly bear country. The Large Canadian Grizzly is almost an endangered species and can only be found in Western Canada.

As fo spraying an someone with bear spray you'd be charged under the criminal code of Canada for assault, whether the guy attacked you or not.

Wakko how much for one of your automatic knives? :D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Wakko

I pay $10 for 'em and i think I have a couple left, shipping might be pricey to Canada but if you feel like payin' it, I'll send you one.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

my73charger

Man Wakko that little video looks painful.   :icon_smile_blackeye:

IBsmokin

what the heck is an automatic knife???  what is it?  a hand held weapon that shoots out automatic projectiles at an alarming rate! :o

my73charger

Quote from: IBsmokin on August 17, 2005, 10:24:09 AM
what the heck is an automatic knife???  what is it?  a hand held weapon that shoots out automatic projectiles at an alarming rate! :o

:smilielol:

I wonder if that is what Lorraina Bobbett used....

Drache

hey Wakko what brand and make are they? I am certainly interested!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

Quote from: IBsmokin on August 17, 2005, 10:24:09 AM
what the heck is an automatic knife???   what is it?   a hand held weapon that shoots out automatic projectiles at an alarming rate! :o

An automatic knife of sometimes known as a switchblade is a folding knife that when you push a button, the blade is spring loaded and flicks open. Just like a normal folding pocket knife but instead of pulling the blade out with your fingers, it's done automatically with the push of a button.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Wakko

They're just cheapie swingout auto blades I get at a gunshow.  I like em cause I can beat em up and whey they break, throw it out and grab a new one off my shelf.  Even with my continuous use I usually get 4-6 months use out of them before I dump it and it's usually just for a dull blade that I don't feel like sharpening.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Drache

Well my newest knife arrived in the mail just now and holy crap I like it. I paid $30 CDN for it and it came with free shipping. I've had good knives before but they've cost me an arm and a leg for! Right outta the box you can shave with this thing, that's how sharp it is. It's the "United States Army Rangers Association Knife". I suggest if you're looking for a good folding knife for cheap, pick this up!

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

LahTera

Just how do you people wear these knives out?   :o

I've never been much for knives.  I liked guns because I was on the rifle team in high school.  (Telling that to NY kids got me the strangest looks!)

I like nunchaku sticks because I can dance with them.  Woo hoo!  Just don't dance with me, and you'll be safe -- LOL!

LahTera

Drache

Oh don't get me wrong LahTera I've got just as many guns as knives but you don't get weird looks and cops talking to you when you only carry a knife around lol.

I currently have a .308 Norma Magnum Parker & Hale with a 4x15 scope. I don't shoot this often because it's almost too big for anything short of bear and moose and the shells cost about $120 for a box of 20.

30-30 Winchester model 94. Cheap to fire, lever action and good for almost anything but mainly for deer.

Single shot .22 bolt action with a small scope for rabbits and grouse.

sawed off .410 for bird

single shot .12 gauge for ducks

two .303 rifles, one has a new stock for hunting, the other is still the British WW2 stock and bayonet

7mm Remington Magnum for moose when I can't afford the shells for the .308

And I think that's about it!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Lowprofile

I love my SpyderCo Knives. Never leave home without them, especially these Days :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL