News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BLADE charger for sale

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, June 12, 2006, 03:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

thought this might be relevant as the member is on our board and live in my town of Vancouver,B.C., it seems that patrick(blade charger owner) is selling his 68 charger that was used in blade 3 as well as the series, just thought u all should know, if anyones interested heres the link-MATT

link----------->http://vancouver.craigslist.org/car/168676103.html

Dave22443

Damn, wish I had 40K.  I love that car.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

bull

That's odd. He really seemed to enjoy owning it. I wonder what made him decide to sell?

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Brock Samson

Man! first Agri now Blade,.. what's goin on here?..  :o

blade trinity

I'm selling the car because I've been working too hard and I want to take some time off with the family. The film biz is hell on family life. I just sold my 71 cougar 351c convert. and as much as I enjoy owning the Blade car, I haven't had time to drive it and I refuse to drive it if it is raining. It rains alot here!! As most of you know, I have almost 40 into the car so I'm not looking to gouge. It's a very difficult decision and it truly is a cool car to own. Patrick

RD

well good luck with your sale, hope you get every penny!  :icon_smile_big:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

Quote from: blade trinity on June 12, 2006, 11:14:07 PM
I'm selling the car because I've been working too hard and I want to take some time off with the family. The film biz is hell on family life. I just sold my 71 cougar 351c convert. and as much as I enjoy owning the Blade car, I haven't had time to drive it and I refuse to drive it if it is raining. It rains alot here!! As most of you know, I have almost 40 into the car so I'm not looking to gouge. It's a very difficult decision and it truly is a cool car to own. Patrick

thats understandable
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

JMF

Can you post some pictures? Not of it in the film but some in your garage etc

cudacharger

Good luck with the sale....the car is worth 40K your asking.  Family comes first.

Darkness

Good luck with the sale. I'm thinking of selling mine soon or trying again I suppose because of the crazy price on parts and because of other things. Too many greedy people in this hobby anymore and collector types.

squeakfinder

So, did the car make it to feebay?
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....