News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pictures

Started by 69 rt, June 13, 2006, 12:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 rt

I wanted to post some more pictures of my car but every time I submit it tells me my file is to large, how can I fix this?

Thanks

TruckDriver

Go to www.photobucket.com and open a free account. Then after you up load your pictures there, you will see 3 web addresses at the bottom of the picture icon. Use the [img] by copying it using the right button on your mouse, then paste the picture link in your post here.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BrianShaughnessy

I keep telling you guys  ::)

Quote--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was using paint for a long time but this is real easy...  download,  install and then just find the file in your computer, right click, select "Resize Pictures", pick your size and go! It writes a new file to the folder you're in with the same name but a tag (small, med, large).

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Chris G.

Or you can just resize the file, rename it so you don't overwrite your original, and add it as an attachment. Very easy to do...even for a '69 owner.  :P

vancamp

Quote from: Chris G. on June 13, 2006, 08:54:07 AM
Or you can just resize the file, rename it so you don't overwrite your original, and add it as an attachment. Very easy to do...even for a '69 owner.  :P