News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Nationals

Started by Ghoste, July 18, 2005, 01:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

With it only being a few weeks away, and I know we have already been doing this, but, how many are going and what are you driving?
I know Telvis will be there. 
I'll be there with my copper colored 67 Charger with the white vinyl top.  I'm prety sure it'll be the only one there in that color with vinyl.

mustanghater

possibility I'm going, It might be in a triple blue 68 if the deal goes through,but my parents might be having their 20 year that weekend to.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Troy

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Maybe we can set up a group meet or get some dash signs out in the next few days.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Telvis

I guess I won't need a dash sign >:(  My car is not fisnished yet. Maybe someone will let me hang around their car so I can look like I belong. ::)

BTW...I bought $742 worth of sealer, paint and clear today. I'm not pleased. I'm taking it to the painter here in a few minutes. I also had a problem getting PP1 mixed to the exact color.

471_Magnum

I'll be there. Probably be parked on the midway at the Keisler booth, but you'll probably find me hanging out drinking beer with Ghoste.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

69_500

I will be there, with the 69 500. Hopefully driving it over there, if I can get the darn radiator in by then.

Ghoste

Well, if you see this car, stop by.   I'm pretty sure it'll be the only one there in this color scheme.

smasherofall

Quote from: 69_500 on July 21, 2005, 05:27:50 AM
I will be there, with the 69 500. Hopefully driving it over there, if I can get the darn radiator in by then.

I will be there, but looks like I gotta ride with Waveraider again in his white Challenger. My Charger is getting closer to being done, got 1 more 1/4 to put on and the valance. No way I'll be done by then. Maybe we can hook up for the drive again.    :icon_smile_big:    :2thumbs:

Telvis

I mentioned it on the other Moapar nat's thread but maybe we could get together for dinner. It's only my second time there so maybe someone could suggest a place.

Telvis

It looks like i'm gonna have my 11yo son with me. Someplace family oriented might be nice. I'm sure ther are others in the same boat.

Ghoste

We need to sticky a single Nats thread with it getting this close.   417 Magnum and I usually hit the Hooters on Friday night.   I also generally do a small BBQ behind my car at the track on Saturday afternoon but if I invite everyone and buy brats, no one will show.   If I don't buy enough food, 20 poeple will come over.
So, who else is up for wings at Hooters on Friday?
Does Hooters count as family?

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Ghoste

This is my typical schedule established after a couple of decades of this show.
Thursday, a close friend that always attends with me, and myself hit the track for the afternoon.  Thursday night,  Donato's for pizza around 6 or 7pm.
Friday swap meet until around 3 or 4pm when we park on the hilltop overlooking the pit entrance and watch everyone leave.  7ish we go for supper.  Lately Hooters but we change it around.
Saturday is a repeat except for the 3pm BBQ in the pit location and then steak.
Sunday is drag racing.
Somtimes on Friday we go to the Chi-Chi's on Brice around 10 or 11.
The best time to find me is the Friday and Saturday late afternoon thing when you'll find me by the fastback with a bunch of other guys sitting in lawnchairs drinking beer and bench racing while everyone else leaves the property.