News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW .....69 Charger Grill

Started by DC_1, June 17, 2006, 10:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC_1

I am looking at selling this extra grill I have. It is pretty much complete, has the usual dings and dents. The headlight doors appear to have gotten in the way of a cutting torchat some point  had some bolts possibly cut off becuse there is a small area that looks to be melted.

Anyway take a lookk at the picks and tell me what you think I can get for it.

Thanks

DC_1

more

Blown70

I paid 400 for one without the headlights about a month ago..... nothing melted but a few things broke.  All the teeth were good one the one I bought.

I would say at least that (400) or better here, or well there is always Ebay if you want TOP dollar then you may get 1,000 plus.

Tom

JimShine

Wow, what did they do, cut the grille frame into pieces? I can't think of how you would retain the plastic section and the headlight buckets without the frame.

Still a nice center section. Even if the door areas are messed up in some way that center area is the key piece.

DC_1

Quote from: Blown70 on June 17, 2006, 10:18:03 AM
I paid 400 for one without the headlights about a month ago..... nothing melted but a few things broke.  All the teeth were good one the one I bought.

I would say at least that (400) or better here, or well there is always Ebay if you want TOP dollar then you may get 1,000 plus.

Tom

I was thinking more like $250......since it does have some problems......think I am giving it away at that?

Blown70

Thanks DUDE I feel like a putz now.  Man.  I would easily pay 250.... Maybe I am nuts but well worth that.  If you do not find a buyer at that I'll take it......

Blown70

Quote from: JimShine on June 17, 2006, 11:41:25 AM
Wow, what did they do, cut the grille frame into pieces? I can't think of how you would retain the plastic section and the headlight buckets without the frame.

Still a nice center section. Even if the door areas are messed up in some way that center area is the key piece.

Never mind mine has the lights.....I like to blame it on a senior moment but I am not that old..... :icon_smile_dissapprove:

JimShine

$250 is a great price. In my opinion, even with the issues it has the center section is worth a minimal $200 as it has the teeth intact.I bet you are going to get a stream of PM's offering to buy it.

joesykora

i'd take it it needs restoring but what 30 yo part does not. let me know what shipping to houston, texas is.