News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 and newer Charger avatars?

Started by 71ChargerRT, June 28, 2006, 02:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChargerRT

Will you be adding avatars for 3rd Gen Chargers like the ones you have for the 2nd Gen? I am building a '71 Bee clone and was wondering if an avatar was in the works for those also?Thanks, Bill
Work in progress...

73chgrSE

Quote from: 71ChargerRT on June 28, 2006, 02:03:37 AM
Will you be adding avatars for 3rd Gen Chargers like the ones you have for the 2nd Gen? I am building a '71 Bee clone and was wondering if an avatar was in the works for those also?Thanks, Bill

That would be nice but don't count on it. We are a minority here.

Troy

Quote from: 73chgrSE on September 03, 2006, 10:19:26 PM
Quote from: 71ChargerRT on June 28, 2006, 02:03:37 AM

That would be nice but don't count on it. We are a minority here.
Nice attitude.

All you have to do is ask. I'll see what I can do on the avatars but since I have no artistic talent whatsoever I'll have to get some help.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

71ChargerRT

Thank you for answering Troy, (finally) I do appreciate it. I also have no artistic talent...I pay people for that
Work in progress...

Troy

Sorry, I was gearing up for Carlisle when you posted it and haven't fully recovered. I have to work extra for any days that I miss and I've gone to 4 shows since.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

71ChargerRT

No prob...just bustin your balls...when you get time
Work in progress...