News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

And God creates a man....

Started by Charger_Croatia, June 29, 2006, 07:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Croatia

A history of man's destiny:

God was creating a Donkey "You will be a donkey, you will work from dawn to twilight, you will take on your back whatever they put on you and you will live 30 years!"
"Dear God let it be as you wish but why 30 years, it will be too much. Can I have 10 years of such life?"
"So be it" and God creates a donkey.

God was creating a Dog " You will be a dog, you will keep man's house, you will eat whatever they give you and you will live 25 years!"
"Dear God, let it be as you wish but why 25 years? Can I have 10 years of such life?"
"So be it" and God creates a dog.

God was creating a Monkey " You will be a monkey, you will jump from tree to tree, you will do crazy things just for fun and you will live 15 years!"
"Dear God, let it be as you wish but why 15 years? Can I have 5 years of such life?"
"So be it" and God creates a monkey.

Finally God was creating a Man "You will be a man, you will be the most intelligent creature on the world, you will rule the world and everything on it except woman, you will never manage to do that, and you will live 30 years!"
"Dear God, let it be as you wish but why 30 years, it is too short? Can I have 20 years which donkey doesn't want, and 15 years which dog refused and 10 years from monkey?"
"So be it" and God creates a man.

So, man lives as a man for 30 years.
Than he got married and lives 20 years as a donkey (jackass), working from dawn to twilight and having on his back the whole family.
Than man got retired and 15 years lives like a dog, keeping house and eating whatever they gave him.
And at the end man lives 10 years like a monkey jumping from one house of his children to another , and doing crazy things just for fun, to make grand-children happy.

Conclusion: LIFE IS A DISEASE CARRIED OVER BY S*X!
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport