News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Quote from: moparstuart on May 14, 2013, 07:48:29 PM
she a KISSER TOO

you do know where that tongue & mouth have been, don't you?

Bryan

Fred

Quote from: moparstuart on May 14, 2013, 07:48:29 PM
she a KISSER TOO

Maybe not a kisser but I'm sure she can lick the pants right off of you!  :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

I was hoping that Cappy would get to meet his kids for a Fathers Day gift, but sadly, all his kids have passed. But today he got to meet two of his Grandchildren. First picture is Cappy, 11 years old on the far right. Pickles, the boy is on the far left, he's a spitting image of Cappy. Marbles, the girl is in the middle, she has one ear that never came up. Both grand-kids are 6 years old. I took almost 70 pictures today, and 8 videos....Cappy is wore out and snoring on the couch as I write this. Each picture has dogs names in order under the pictures

Bryan

projectanimal

Beautiful Corgis!  Good friends of ours have 5 and show 2!  We visited this weekend with our retired greyhound and it is pretty funny as they can walk through her legs!   :yesnod:   I'll have to look for any pictures or grab some next visit! 
We can't wait to get our interior in the car so we can take pictures of our girl in the backseat!!  :2thumbs:
northwest CT

Ram07

Hopefully I'm picking up this little guy tomorrow!

twodko

Quote from: A383Wing on May 19, 2013, 09:12:21 PM
I was hoping that Cappy would get to meet his kids for a Fathers Day gift, but sadly, all his kids have passed. But today he got to meet two of his Grandchildren. First picture is Cappy, 11 years old on the far right. Pickles, the boy is on the far left, he's a spitting image of Cappy. Marbles, the girl is in the middle, she has one ear that never came up. Both grand-kids are 6 years old. I took almost 70 pictures today, and 8 videos....Cappy is wore out and snoring on the couch as I write this. Each picture has dogs names in order under the pictures

Bryan

HEY those must be the.........wait for it......THE THREE CORGATEERS!
!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

A383Wing

Thanks guys...it was kind of an emotional day....

All I need now is Lisa's approval

Bryan

mrsskip68

OMG!!! Tooo cute! Glad Cappy got to see his grandkids! Must of been a hoot seeing them play! Makes me want a corgi even more! Thanks for posting the pics.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Being 11 years old, Cappy wore out fast....he slept in the back of the 66 Charger most of the way home

It was fun...I plan on doing it again...my wife was not doing very good today, so we had to leave earlier than when I wanted to

Bryan  (thanks evryone)

projectanimal

Our 9 year old 70 lb Greyhound prefers the supervisor position....    :rofl:
northwest CT

Budnicks

Quote from: projectanimal on May 20, 2013, 07:59:45 AM
Our 9 year old 70 lb Greyhound prefers the supervisor position....    :rofl:
as well he/she should...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Fred

Our 9 year old 70 lb Greyhound prefers the supervisor position....    :rofl:

That is way too gorgeous. Our greyhound has passed on now but she was the most beautifully good natured dog. Welcomed every stranger that ever set foot on the property. She just loved people, once she realised (after her first six months with us) that they weren't all mean and nasty.

mauve66

Quote from: Ram07 on May 19, 2013, 09:28:57 PM
Hopefully I'm picking up this little guy tomorrow!

congrats, glad you finally found one
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Brightyellow69rtse

heres my 3yo retired breeder bengal cat i got a few months ago.

projectanimal

Quote from: Fred on May 20, 2013, 09:15:11 PM

That is way too gorgeous. Our greyhound has passed on now but she was the most beautifully good natured dog. Welcomed every stranger that ever set foot on the property. She just loved people, once she realised (after her first six months with us) that they weren't all mean and nasty.

Thanks Fred!  We've had her for 4 years already, but it took about 2 for her to settle in (bad previous life :icon_smile_dissapprove:) we certainly will be greyhound owners for life!   They are the fastest yet laziest dog we know!   :smilielol:   Sorry you lost yours, but hope you can rescue another one!  :cheers:
northwest CT

Fred

Quote from: projectanimal on May 21, 2013, 09:26:41 PM
Quote from: Fred on May 20, 2013, 09:15:11 PM

Thanks Fred!  We've had her for 4 years already, but it took about 2 for her to settle in (bad previous life :icon_smile_dissapprove:) we certainly will be greyhound owners for life!   They are the fastest yet laziest dog we know!   :smilielol:   Sorry you lost yours, but hope you can rescue another one!  :cheers:

We call them couch potatoes over here. lol. They really do love to lay about but when they get moving WOW!  I remember when we first got her home, we couldn't believe our eyes when we saw her blitzing around the yard. she was so fast we barely had time to blink. The rottie tried so hard to keep up but she left him for dead in about ten strides ha ha! 

I remember when we first got her, (she was 8 years old so nobody really wanted her) she wouldn't look us in the eye and she'd never had a toy in her life, didn't know what a ball was. But we had her sorted out in no time.  She was really precious. We're looking into getting another one very soon.  :2thumbs:

Fred

Quote from: Brightyellow69rtse on May 21, 2013, 08:50:51 PM
heres my 3yo retired breeder bengal cat i got a few months ago.

They really are gorgeous cats aren't they. The markings are fabulous.

twodko

Erika and you were just what that sweet dog needed. You did right by her.

Love Bengal cats!    Reminds me of this gal when I was in the Navy........
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

Quote from: twodko on May 21, 2013, 10:35:21 PM
Erika and you were just what that sweet dog needed. You did right by her.

Love Bengal cats!    Reminds me of this gal when I was in the Navy........

Thankyou Tom. I do love animals. I have all the patience in the world for them.  It was me that fetched Mindy (our greyhound home). The thought that no one wanted to give this lovely gentle but very timid dog a home saddened me no end. I had it in my power to rectify the problem so I did. No animal need live in fear in our home.
Erika. (Mrs. Fred)

projectanimal

[/quote]

We call them couch potatoes over here. lol. They really do love to lay about but when they get moving WOW!  I remember when we first got her home, we couldn't believe our eyes when we saw her blitzing around the yard. she was so fast we barely had time to blink. The rottie tried so hard to keep up but she left him for dead in about ten strides ha ha! 

I remember when we first got her, (she was 8 years old so nobody really wanted her) she wouldn't look us in the eye and she'd never had a toy in her life, didn't know what a ball was. But we had her sorted out in no time.  She was really precious. We're looking into getting another one very soon.  :2thumbs:
[/quote]

Absolutely agree with the couch potato, we joke that she sleeps 23 out of 24 hours and naps for that last hour!!  :rofl:
We also had the same experience as you when we brought her home.  We met my cousin who has two Goldens at a tennis court and it was brilliant!  Her dogs would play fetch for as long as your arm could throw, so we threw ball and Goldens ran while Willow chased the boys!  She'd fly by them, look back, slow down, and then do it again!  We've been able to capture some great videos of her in our back yard too.   Puts the same smile on our face as working on the charger, saving 2 great lives!!!  :cheers:
northwest CT

68CoronetRT

Here are my few pets.

Youngest of the bunch. Shelby

We call him the "old man" he goes by "Buster" though.

And here is "Casey", Checking out Shelby the day she showed up on our doorstep.

All three of them just showed up one day. Have been AWESOME dogs for sure!

Brightyellow69rtse

i had a boxer mix up until a car took him out and i had to put him down the day before thanksgiving. i also have 2 corn snakes and two fish tanks.

Fred

Quote from: projectanimal on May 22, 2013, 06:36:03 AM

[/quote]

Absolutely agree with the couch potato, we joke that she sleeps 23 out of 24 hours and naps for that last hour!!  :rofl:
We also had the same experience as you when we brought her home.  We met my cousin who has two Goldens at a tennis court and it was brilliant!  Her dogs would play fetch for as long as your arm could throw, so we threw ball and Goldens ran while Willow chased the boys!  She'd fly by them, look back, slow down, and then do it again!  We've been able to capture some great videos of her in our back yard too.   Puts the same smile on our face as working on the charger, saving 2 great lives!!!  :cheers:
[/quote]

"Saving two great lives".............I love it.  :2thumbs:

Budnicks

my Chocolate Lab "Lord Budnicks of U--" is 15 y/o today I've been saying he's 15 y/o for probably 6 months now  :slap:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

RIDELIKEHELL

Our youngest cat & our Golden Doodle
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73