News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

projectanimal

Beautiful golden doodle and the chocolate lab!  Our girl has one of each as a local friend!   :2thumbs: :cheers:
northwest CT

bull

This is our bearded dragon, Draco. I usually call him Tough Guy or Lizzie. We got him last January from a family who advertised him for sale on craigslist. Problem is he came with a real bad case of pinworms that we just managed to get him through. He looks like a badass but he's very docile and well-mannered.

Fred

A mate of mine loves them. He's got quite a few of his own.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

twodko

Gotta love that spiny face.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

bull

Quote from: Fred on May 23, 2013, 10:09:33 PM
A mate of mine loves them. He's got quite a few of his own.

Yeah, he's a member of a species native to your Land Down Under.

Quote from: twodko on May 23, 2013, 10:19:48 PM
Gotta love that spiny face.

They're just for looks. They feel like they're made out of soft rubber. The skin on his back and legs is pretty rough though. I'd say it's around 60 grit.

A383Wing

you could almost sand yer car with him...

Bryan   :D

bull

Quote from: A383Wing on May 23, 2013, 10:56:09 PM
you could almost sand yer car with him...

Bryan   :D

I tease my girls with that line all the time.  :icon_smile_big:

A383Wing

Oh God..I'm thinking like Bull....

will someone please make it stop!!

Bryan

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on May 23, 2013, 11:19:29 PM

Bryan

Go to sleep Bryan. When you wake up in the morning you'll feel better.  :2thumbs:

bull

Quote from: Fred on May 23, 2013, 11:57:13 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on May 23, 2013, 11:19:29 PM

Bryan

Go to sleep Bryan. When you wake up in the morning you'll feel better.  :2thumbs:

...and the transition will be complete. Bwah, ha, ha, ha!

Musicman

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

mrsskip68

Havn't been on in awhile. Had to put my 18 1/2 yr old cat, "chilly" down Saturday. I feel like I lost one of my kids. My 17 yr old son  and I have taken it pretty hard. He had renal kidney failure and a heart murmur. Just thought Id share.

Lisa

A383Wing

Fred

A sad time for you Lisa, sorry to hear it.

Had to put our faithful Rottweiler to sleep 3 weeks ago. It was a sad day.  He used to have the fastest wagging tail of any dog we ever owned. It was so fast you had to see it to believe it. Erika and I always used to joke........ he better slow down or he will wear it out. Well, 3 months before he died the joke came true. He stopped wagging it and never wagged it again. He really did wear it out.

JB400

Sad to hear for both of you :bawling: :angel:   :pity:

tan top

sorry to hear that Fred

Quote from: Fred on August 06, 2013, 11:56:29 PM

Had to put our faithful Rottweiler to sleep 3 weeks ago. It was a sad day.  He used to have the fastest wagging tail of any dog we ever owned. It was so fast you had to see it to believe it. Erika and I always used to joke........ he better slow down or he will wear it out. Well, 3 months before he died the joke came true. He stopped wagging it and never wagged it again. He really did wear it out.
Quote from: mrsskip68 on August 06, 2013, 09:45:59 PM
Havn't been on in awhile. Had to put my 18 1/2 yr old cat, "chilly" down Saturday. I feel like I lost one of my kids. My 17 yr old son  and I have taken it pretty hard. He had renal kidney failure and a heart murmur. Just thought Id share.

Lisa

awww sorry to hear that Lisa :'( :grouphug:   remember when I had Mitts she was a ( pollydactile ? thumbed cat had 8 claws toes on each front leg . looked like mitterns , hence the name mitts , & 6 toes / claws on her back legs , had to have her put to  sleep ,  she was almost 17 & had her from day one , she was born in my parents house under the kitchen table  :o
  :'( ,  :cryin:
had to give her two sisters away  ,  her mother, she was 18 then she died too ,  torticeshells both went with a tumour
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

ODZKing

Havn't been on in awhile. Had to put my 18 1/2 yr old cat, "chilly" down Saturday. I feel like I lost one of my kids. My 17 yr old son  and I have taken it pretty hard. He had renal kidney failure and a heart murmur. Just thought Id share.

Lisa
Sorry to hear.
Went through that a few years back with one of ours. I still miss him.

twodko

Hi Skip and Lisa,

Support hugs coming your way!  :pity:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Dino

Lisa

I am so sorry Lisa.  Thank you for giving him 18 1/2 good years.  I know nothing will make it better but he made it to a very old age thanks to you.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Dino

I'm so sorry Fred.  It's so hard to lose a pet, they truly are part of the family.  Thank you for giving your dog a great time on this rock.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Budnicks

Lisa
I'm sorry for your loss
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Fred

Fred

Quote from: Dino on August 07, 2013, 12:15:37 PM

I'm so sorry Fred.  It's so hard to lose a pet, they truly are part of the family.  Thank you for giving your dog a great time on this rock.

Thanks Dino. He had the best.