News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ram07

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on August 24, 2013, 11:55:38 PM
There appears to be a Justin Bieber poster on the purple wall to the right.  A fan maybe? :scope: ;)

Haha...good eye, Ummmm, that's my daughters room.... :yesnod:

now....today....before work...

after work...

wow....just...wow... :brickwall:

This one is my room...

JB400

Didn't your mom tell you to clean your room?   :rotz: I suppose you're going to blame it on those sweet, innocent puppy dogs.  Could they really do anything wrong?                                                                                         :lol:

Ram07

Haha...gonna set up a camera in there to see what goes on when I'm gone....really....the old one is going on 14....kinda curious...

JB400

Look at the bright side.... you don't have to reset your alarm clock  ;) The phone is missing, maybe they had a few friends over.

Ram07

found most of the phone....probably find the rest in the yard tomorrow...
:icon_smile_big:

A383Wing

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on August 31, 2013, 09:32:26 PM
Didn't your mom tell you to clean your room?   :rotz: I suppose you're going to blame it on those sweet, innocent puppy dogs.  Could they really do anything wrong?                                                                                         :lol:

they would probably just say "The cat did it"

Fred

OMG! They sure aren't being couch potatoes. .........."Don't worry about us Dad, we'll keep ourselves amused till you get home again"

And they looked so innocent.............like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

Bit of sadness in our little neck of town here, our neighbors across the street had their Husky killed today by a car, she got out somehow, probably scared of the thunder & lightning we had this morning. Driver of the car never stopped.

Her name was Tika, she was about 13 years old, and Cappy, (our Corgi) played well together.

Bryan

burnout.dawg

Such a tragic end to a beautiful life. He was a handsome boy. I just don't understand how someone could not stop after an accident like this. Where is the compassion and decency?

JB400

Sad to hear.  I enjoy huskies and too have had a pet run over.  Not a pleasant experience :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Fred

Quote from: burnout.dawg on September 05, 2013, 11:35:51 PM
Such a tragic end to a beautiful life. He was a handsome boy. I just don't understand how someone could not stop after an accident like this. Where is the compassion and decency?

These are the callous people that probably wouldn't stop for a human either. Although for some people I guess an animal is way down the bottom of the food chain and not worth the bother.

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on September 05, 2013, 10:19:44 PM
Bit of sadness in our little neck of town here, our neighbors across the street had their Husky killed today by a car, she got out somehow, probably scared of the thunder & lightning we had this morning. Driver of the car never stopped.

Her name was Tika, she was about 13 years old, and Cappy, (our Corgi) played well together.

Bryan

Very sad, they must be going through a very rough time right now. So sorry.

Budnicks

Bryan

Sorry to hear that, it's so sad when you loose any animal like that, give them my deepest condolences...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

tan top

Bryan

aww sorry to hear that
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Dino

That is so sad...

I so hate humans sometimes.   :rotz:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

ODZKing

That is awful.  Not that you would have felt better if they stopped, just less pissed.  But you will miss her just the same.
God speed Tika.

polywideblock

it ain't good when you loose a buddy, know what their going through.   thoughts to them

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

troy.70R/T

Looks to me like your wasting 5 minites in the morning making your bed.  :smilielol:

Fred

troy.70R/T

wow great dog. I don't even do half of that stuff. :shruggy:

Fred

Quote from: troy.70R/T on September 13, 2013, 01:47:28 AM
wow great dog. I don't even do half of that stuff. :shruggy:

So you're saying you're not house trained??  :icon_smile_big:

Get a dog that is.  :lol:

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

mpdlawdog

Hard to believe I sold my charger a year ago...still have not gotten another one but will be looking shortly!  Oh yea and this knuckle head just turned one!!
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

Budnicks

Quote from: mpdlawdog on September 19, 2013, 11:44:24 AM
Hard to believe I sold my charger a year ago...still have not gotten another one but will be looking shortly!  Oh yea and this knuckle head just turned one!!
great looking Shepard & cute little girl playing with him as a puppy....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

burnout.dawg

Good looking knucklehead you have! Is he being trained to be an officer or is he your personal companion?