News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

Love the pet thread!!  :popcrn:

So you all may recall that we had to let go of our dear Maya this past fall. Well, our youngest lab Dina has been down in the dumps, as have we, for the past 3 months. We put out the feelers for a litter (as much for Dina as for us) and were graced with a lead on a pup from a litter that would be ready at Xmas. Well, I drove 7hrs round trip to Maine yesterday with the Ms to pick her up. She is from the same breeder that Dina was from and even the same parents. A welcome coincidence. Kids had no idea. It was a nice surprise and as all puppies they make an immediate impact.  We are so happy to have our new Thora, Norse for "thunder goddess". Named for good reason. WOW, she has some lungs.

Happy Holidays all! :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

mrsskip68

OMG! Shes lovely! Have fun and many adventures with her! :)  :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

Beautiful dog and great story!  I know how much love that dog will bring to your family. Enjoy the wonderful new addition!  :angel:

twodko

OK, I call not fair.

Ya'll are kicking my "old softy" butt here.

Fred!......."never wagged again"?  Oh Christ Almighty!

Bakerhillpins!.......Dina & Thora. That's a wonderment picture right there.

Budnicks!......His "Imminence Budnicks". Freakin' eyes that'll melt anything.

That's enough out of all ya'll.

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Budnicks

Quote from: twodko on December 22, 2013, 10:37:46 PM
OK, I call not fair.

Ya'll are kicking my "old softy" butt here.

Fred!......."never wagged again"?  Oh Christ Almighty!

Budnicks!......His "Imminence Budnicks". Freakin' eyes that'll melt anything.

That's enough out of all ya'll.

Amen to that, aren't all them labs so cute, damn I love puppies, especially lab pups, Thora is a great name, I like it, Dina looks like she's pretty cool with the addition too, got a gal new pal...  :cheers: congrats bakerkillpins have a Very Merry Christmas & a Very Happy New Years... don't lose to much sleep,  :hah: have fun potty training
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

War wagon

Beautiful dogs :yesnod:
Here's mine taken today, she was helping with the clean up LOL
Her name is Sophie and she is 5

Brads70

"Wilson" decided today was Christmas and thought he would help out by "opening" all the presents that were under the tree!  :icon_smile_big:

JB400

Fred

Nothing like getting in first.  Makes for plenty of choice.  :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: twodko on December 22, 2013, 10:37:46 PM

Isn't it! Been a bunch more too. No end to the # of cute puppy pics available.

Quote from: Budnicks on December 23, 2013, 01:03:06 PM
Amen to that, aren't all them labs so cute, damn I love puppies, especially lab pups, Thora is a great name, I like it, Dina looks like she's pretty cool with the addition too, got a gal new pal...  :cheers: congrats bakerkillpins have a Very Merry Christmas & a Very Happy New Years... don't lose to much sleep,  :hah: have fun potty training

Thanks for wishes! We got a decent nights sleep last night but it felt like the best in years.  :lol:
They have been best of pals from the start. We took Thora out for a few hrs and when we got back she looked for Dina and when she saw Dina her tail started wagging so fast it got her back side into the mix.
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein

bakerhillpins

Quote from: War wagon on December 23, 2013, 01:42:26 PM

Sophie is a sweatheart!

Dina loves to chase after the snow that we throw with the shovels. It has turned into a game now. Certainly makes clearing the walk more fun.

Quote from: Brads70 on December 23, 2013, 08:43:39 PM
"Wilson" decided today was Christmas and thought he would help out by "opening" all the presents that were under the tree!  :icon_smile_big:

:smilielol:  Puppy has tried several sneak attacks as well but we have been successful in thwarting her up to this point.
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

1970Moparmann

Here is our recent addition - Gizmo.  He's a Goldendoodle.  Been a great addition to the family.  Great dog!

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

bill440rt

That lab pup is adorable, Brian!  :yesnod:
Enjoy her!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Brads70

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 24, 2013, 12:50:20 AM
:smilielol: Get anything good? :smilielol: :smilielol:

No? nothing for me this year? I must have been bad? :shruggy:  I just get to pay for it all!

Budnicks

Quote from: War wagon on December 23, 2013, 01:42:26 PM
what a perty girl...

Budnicks

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on December 24, 2013, 11:58:52 AM
Here is our recent addition - Gizmo.  He's a Goldendoodle.  Been a great addition to the family.  Great dog!

cute Gizmo

Brads70

Can't help but to smile looking at Gizmo! Very cute! :2thumbs:

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Brads70 on December 28, 2013, 06:45:45 PM
Can't help but to smile looking at Gizmo! Very cute! :2thumbs:

He's an awesome dog!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

69rtse4spd

What a cute puppy, makes me want to go get another one. But the three eatting machines I have now are enough. :2thumbs:.

71ChallengeHer

All great pics. They made me smile . Wish I could post pics of the new kitties here off the iPad .

FJ5WING

wingless now, but still around.

69wannabe

My lil Coco with my charger!! ;D

tcs69rt

That's a sweet Orange Charger that Coco gets to roll in!

Riley cruises in mine.

"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

Budnicks

looks like cute ol' Riley & little Coco have some great looken' rides to run around in...

69wannabe

If i'm out in the shop and she has gotton bored with me and came back in the house, I can start up the charger and the wife says she flips out when she hears it and she is out there as soon as I pull it out of the shop waiting to go ride!! :yesnod: She is so spoiled!!!