News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

I'm ready for my close up Mr. Di Mille...

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 05, 2006, 01:44:24 PM
man that fish looks happy!  :icon_smile_big:
reminds me of what the Magnum sedan would look like if,..  if it were happy with it's name...  :flame:

i snapped some more pics.
first up is Molly Doing her one trick,..
She flopps on her side, rolls alittle onto her back and purrs...

Dang Strat!! what do you feed that beautiful cat?  is that a half calico half python constrictor cat? That's a big cat bro!  :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

TruckDriver

:bump:

It's been a while. we need some new members to post.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69bronzeT5

2 dogs (Keelie- Corgi/Pomerianan & Madison- Keeshound)
2 Cats (Lilo And Stitch- Black Manxs
2 Rabbits (Oreo (my sister's) and HEMI (mine)
2 Clownfish (both mine named Nemo Jr and Marlin)
1 Hamster (Tinkerbell (my sister's))
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Wheels of Terror

Recaro,Rita,Duchess,Mecham,Kila ,Peanut,Inch
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

Wheels of Terror

More
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

Wheels of Terror

They are our babies...  :o
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

Wheels of Terror

All Calicos are female by the way. the last pic is of Recaro. My talanted husband made her a collar with red LEDs.  :icon_smile_approve:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

68chrgrwife

Here our  dogs...the yellow lad is; Roscoe P. Coletran and the beagle is Savannah Flicka
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

HITMAN 149

i have 2 cats.....
Phineas (white tiger) & Bop (i didn't name either!!!!) LOL
and a 6 month old American Bulldog.... named what else other than....... "BULLITT" heheheh
he's well over 50 lbs already!! he was 6lbs when i brought him home!! like a lil chicken parm sandwich!!! hahaha LOL!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

70charger_boy

heres my little guys

70charger_boy

one more

71ChallengeHer

Here is Shelby's cat, Pokie. She rescued her an unwanted and abused cat.

71ChallengeHer

Shelby's other cat, Calie. My old landlord asked her to cat sit for 3 weeks , 5 years ago. She weighs about 22 lbs.

71ChallengeHer

The bunny Shelby rescued and nursed back to health. She set her alarm and bottle feed the little guy every 2 hours.

71ChallengeHer

Last. Shadow , he's my buddy. And the huge one is Lucky, 27lbs. His name is Lucky cause he is Lucky his fat ass has a home.

GTX

Parrot won't hold still for picture and salt water fish just swim around and hide in the reef when I have camera around. ;D
Puppy  = Elexa von Rikka-Haus (Ritter). We just call her Lexie.
Working on SchH1, hope to get KKl rating in about 1 year.

Sisters ( Enya and Enschi) and mother ( Zilla) here:
http://www.rikahhaus.com/females.htm

(Zilla z Lintichu was for sale if anyone is interested, one of the sisters may be)
We may breed Lex in the future if we find serious people who really love the breed and would take care of a pup.

dart3404

I have some new additions to the zoo... I'll post the normal ones first.

dart3404

And the now for the not so normal pets  ;D

HITMAN 149

damn DART....
you should sell tix at the door to the zoooooo!!! damn!!! nice collection!!!! i9 had a nice columbian red tail when i was in the marine corps...but when i came home.... mom made me get ride of it!!!! hahahahaha..she didn't think it was as cool as i did!!! LOL
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

What is that, an albino Praying Mantis?

A few years ago, some guy brought his pet Tarantula into work...on his shoulder! :o After I got over the initial shock, I got to hold him for a while...those buggers are heavy!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

68chrgrwife

Quote from: GTX on March 12, 2007, 02:29:45 AM
Parrot won't hold still for picture and salt water fish just swim around and hide in the reef when I have camera around. ;D
Puppy  = Elexa von Rikka-Haus (Ritter). We just call her Lexie.
Working on SchH1, hope to get KKl rating in about 1 year.

(Zilla z Lintichu was for sale if anyone is interested, one of the sisters may be)
We may breed Lex in the future if we find serious people who really love the breed and would take care of a pup.

How well trained are they?  I am looking for a well trained dog that I can use once I ge on the police force.  My Roscoe is not well trained at all.  He is a pain.....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

dart3404

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on March 12, 2007, 02:33:45 PM
What is that, an albino Praying Mantis?

A few years ago, some guy brought his pet Tarantula into work...on his shoulder! :o After I got over the initial shock, I got to hold him for a while...those buggers are heavy!

It's an Malaysian Orchid Mantis. They are flower mimics, hence the name orchid mantis...

They are heavy for a small critter. I just like to watch them not hold them. Some of the ones I have can make you pretty sick if you get bit...

GTX

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on March 12, 2007, 03:00:55 PM

How well trained are they?  I am looking for a well trained dog that I can use once I ge on the police force.  My Roscoe is not well trained at all.  He is a pain.....

The sisters ( and Lexie) are show dogs and also have working lines and to my knowledge have not earned the SchH ratings (work ratings) yet but they are young as is Lex. Shak, the owner/breeder does train in both so I'm sure they are well on their way to the rating.
Zilla, the mother is SchH 1 meaning the first level of Schutzhund training. She was also a champion show dog in Europe.  According to SV rules a dog must earn at least the SchH 1 level plus other things like a Korklass to be bred.

Police dogs are usually Schh 3 plus additional police training as per the department they would work with. I've seen some K-9 dogs though that are very poorly trained.
I don't really have the interest for show and only train with the Schutzhund hence no V show rating for us.
Depending on your requirements and your training abilities I'd look for a dog with a SchH1 or higher but only if you know how to work the dog and then I'd get a good quality puppy and work from day one together, the dogs really love the training. 
For a pup you'd be looking at probably at least $1000 and up and for a good, well trained dog probably from $5000 - $10,000 or more depending on factors. You definitely want to look at pedigree for the last several generations.

If you get serious send me a line and we can chat. Maybe I can point you to someone who can help.