News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

Quote from: skip68 on April 08, 2009, 11:30:16 AM
Quote from: CB on April 08, 2009, 11:14:39 AM
ok, so next time I will be sleeping in the dogs' house in the back yard :lol:

You got it Baby!!!! :2thumbs:  :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: Just kiddin!
Lisa ;)

as long as you pet me from time to time and feed me cookies I'll be a good boy  :icon_smile_big:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: skip68 on April 07, 2009, 12:48:14 AM
Well, the Skip68 family have taken in two new members. Both are yellow labs. The female (Lilly) is 4months, and the male is 6 months.   :shruggy: The boy was named "Bocelli", and as much as I like Andrea Bocelli's music, it just doesn't fit this pup. Any idea's for a name? He's the one that is darker and at the back of the couch! Got them both for free, and tons of pet stuff to boot!  :2thumbs: Our kids are so happy!!!!!  :yesnod:   It's funny,......... and cool at the same time,...........the dogs wore out the kids, and vise versa!  :lol: Here is a quick pic. that I took. I'll get better ones soon!

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

P.S. Hey Tuffy,......the cat is not impressed!  :smilielol: (Yet he's not truly afraid of them! He keeps a close watch on them though!  :scratchchin:)  He'll get over it!  :yesnod: :lol:
Awwww . very cute Lisa. Congrats  :cheers: 

TUFCAT

Quote from: CB on April 08, 2009, 11:14:39 AM
ok, so next time I will be sleeping in the dogs' house in the back yard :lol:

I've been in the dog house plenty of times - - so I know how it feels. :icon_smile_blackeye:

In fact, sometimes it's my second home. :D (I usually have one dog and two kitty's sleeping cuddled up next to wifey in bed) then she gets pissed when I throw them out! :eek2:

68r/t

This is Conan, he is a 9 year old German Sheppard cross and weighs 110 pounds.
Loves kids and is a big softy that is spoiled rotten.

hemi-hampton

My dog looking lost

NorwayCharger

Got my first "real"cat some weeks ago.
It´s a Main Coon called Apache.
Nice cat
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

moparstuart

Quote from: NorwayCharger on April 29, 2009, 02:10:15 PM
Nice cat
did you only have fake cats before   :shruggy: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

captnsim

Nice looking red tabby.

NorwayCharger

Quote from: moparstuart on April 29, 2009, 02:51:30 PM
Quote from: NorwayCharger on April 29, 2009, 02:10:15 PM
Nice cat
did you only have fake cats before   :shruggy: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Aha, a Comedian  :smilielol: :smilielol: :cheers:
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

moparstuart

73chgrSE

A friend of mine has a female husky and a male wolfdog. They are both really beautiful and well behaved. This was all the snow we had in Atlanta this year.

mikepmcs

Well, here you go. Meet Lilly, or as I like to call her Lillian(as in LILLIAN, the bit#$ has fallen down the steps again... in my best Eddie Murphy)

I know, what the hell is Mike doing with a pet in his house, and a cat to boot. 

Well, the next post should answer that.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Lillian is 8 years old and was badly abused.  This cat doesn't like to be touched much or picked up at all.  My guess is the cat was abused by a woman because I've known the cat for all of 2 nights and it has slept with me both nights and actually follows me wherever I go.  I can pet her no problem where she just about hisses at everyone.  Hasn't hissed at me once. I find it kind of amusing.

Oh yeah, this is the cat's owner by the way.  Any more questions?? :smilielol:    :icon_smile_big:

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

moparstuart

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 30, 2009, 06:04:18 PM
Lillian is 8 years old and was badly abused.  This cat doesn't like to be touched much or picked up at all.  My guess is the cat was abused by a woman because I've known the cat for all of 2 nights and it has slept with me both nights and actually follows me wherever I go.  I can can pet her no problem where she just about hisses at everyone.  Hasn't hissed at me once. I find it kind of amusing.

Oh yeah, this is the cat's owner by the way.  Any more questions?? :smilielol:    :icon_smile_big:

I think you need two or three more

I think you need two or three more

Ghoste

So you're telling us that woman abused her kitty?

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Ghoste on April 30, 2009, 08:06:29 PM

The batteries nowadays last forever.  ;)

Manfred318

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on April 30, 2009, 11:11:05 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on April 30, 2009, 08:06:29 PM

The batteries nowadays last forever.  ;)
:lol:

Here's one of my dog Chico or Smelly she answers to both. A local pet store gave her to us probably about 6 years ago. If someone didn't take her by the end of the day they were going to carry her to the pound and I couldn't let that happen. The white ball of fur next to her is Moms Pomeranian Steve. He wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get a good pic of them together.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

skip68

This is our "almost" 7 year old, with her best buddy, "Bodie"!

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ODZKing

Here is our 3;
Spazzy (he's our Maine Coon)
Oliver & Cairo (Cai for short)

The70RT

Here's stumpy again. He cheated death about a month ago. He swallowed a treble hook on a camping trip and had to be cut wide open to get it out. He's doing fine now though.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

I just showed Ashley the pic. of Stumpy. She remembered him! I told her what happened, and she expressed concern for her friend!  :yesnod: Glad he's doing better!  :2thumbs: BTW: STOP FISHING FOR DOGFISH!!!!  :nana: :rofl: :smilielol: :D

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bigred68

Wife and I recently gained a new member of our family. His name is Buster. He's a purebread Shi-tzu, FULL of P... and vinegar!! He LOOVES playing with our other family members, Tucker (Shi-tzu), and Ricky (Maltese). Any way, me and the wife and the out-laws went to Rodgers flea market last Friday and decided to separate the children to give them a break from each other, (actually give Tuck and Rick a break from Bus!). We left Tuck in the living room, Rick behind a closed door in the bedroom, and Bruiser (Buster) in the children's play room (the mud room). I guess Buster decided he just absolutely couldn't live a second longer with out a play mate so he did this!! Then pushed the bedroom door open and freed his buddy (Ricky). Glad he didn't get stuck in that door going thru it!!.

:cheers:

tan top

Quote from: ODZKing on July 24, 2009, 08:33:49 PM
Here is our 3;
Spazzy (he's our Maine Coon)
Oliver & Cairo (Cai for short)

awww lovely cats  :yesnod: :icon_smile_approve:  haha the three of them looking out the window/door  :lol:  bet they have spotted a birdy  or food
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hemi-hampton

My Cruising Partner. :rofl:  LEON.

mauve66

Quote from: bigred68 on August 17, 2009, 11:25:43 AM
Wife and I recently gained a new member of our family. His name is Buster. He's a purebread Shi-tzu, FULL of P... and vinegar!! He LOOVES playing with our other family members, Tucker (Shi-tzu), and Ricky (Maltese). Any way, me and the wife and the out-laws went to Rodgers flea market last Friday and decided to separate the children to give them a break from each other, (actually give Tuck and Rick a break from Bus!). We left Tuck in the living room, Rick behind a closed door in the bedroom, and Bruiser (Buster) in the children's play room (the mud room). I guess Buster decided he just absolutely couldn't live a second longer with out a play mate so he did this!! Then pushed the bedroom door open and freed his buddy (Ricky). Glad he didn't get stuck in that door going thru it!!.

:cheers:

shih tzus have got to be one of the top 3 stubborn dogs i've ever seen, and i'm on my 5th one right now...................... very loyal though
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment